let the bed talk (r)

#jachi

" how are you this tight I only had you a while ago." We are at the edge of my bed, I'm standing naked on the floor she's laying with her back on the bed her ass on the edge her legs folded so that her knees are bracing the air, i'm holding each knee keeping her open enjoying the view beneath me.

"Take me oh fuck me." She surprises herself with the words leaving her mouth. She has always been reserved her asking me to screw her was new for both of us i'm usually the one indicating, but i knew she couldn't hide one she felt it- the way we blended well together she would want more and I was mor than willing to give.

I held my dick with my dominant hand restraining it from the earthquake that rocked it in anticipation, I rubbed it's tip slowly on her -on her clit, wetting my length with her juice before dipping down and in- with one fast movement I was buried inside her, how many time have I pictured this moment and finally it's here I will most definitely be doing this frequently.

I took it slow this time savoring every stroke my movement aligned with the tick-toc of the clock on my wall:in-and-out, her warmess tightly wrapped around me driving me to the brink of insanity.

It feels to good to be true, shes grinding against me urging me to move faster hasten my pace so I do; frantic like a bull the bed squeaking it just might break but when I feel her orgasm surface the farmiliar clenching before her release I slow down, I want it engraved in her memory of how good this moment feels and who made it all happen.

"St..o..p..tea..sing." she breaths in between sweet pleasurable sounds that have me groaning.

So I give her release- she screams out my name pulsing before me i'm standing directly inside her core moving very slowly in and out helping her ease through as she throbs in pleasure, shes huffing taking in quick sounded breaths as she begins to calm the storm but before it settles I turn her my dick never leaving her so that shes on all fours like a dog infront of me her knees and hands supporting her, her ass propelled- two swollen buns ready to be eaten I smack one of her cheeks then place my hands on her waist before digging deep inside her.

I went on slow again but hard drawing all the way out so that only my tip remained before jolting full force so deep even air haf no space to pass though, again and again I work on, she's screaming louder than before within seconds finding her release but I didn't stop no not this time my speed increases fast, hard all consuming-her screams are high pitched sounds she's even surprised by, sound only I can bring out: good, my hands bring her forward as I exist and back her to me as I enter, her ass bouncing on my flesh as our bodies anachronism onto eachother again and again.

She's...

"Im cumming again!" She screams.

"Im cumming to baby" I call out in between clenched teeth.

Shes holding back she wants us to do this one together I can fill it building up the unbearable brink of madness and pleasure all rolled up in one, calling for me to let go.

"Inside me ah goodness gracious come inside me."

And so I do letting my dick pulsate freely banging her walls mixed together with her spasms it was the greatest thing I've ever felt.

"Holy, fuck Jane" I shout, shes milking me all out.

After what seemed like hours of this intense sweet tingling of my ever nerve ending  we find a calm, after minutes of exhausting climax-it wouln't end, also a first for me before I collapsed taking her with me, my chest hugging her back my dick still inside her I didn't want to leave but I had to she winced at the loss of contact I could see my cum dripping down her swollen cunt to the sheets

"Your so beautiful."

She turn to me and kisses my lips I would gladly live in this moment forever.

We stay there resting after I got us some orange juice she didn't sleep simply rested her head on my chest and ran her fingers through my skin. Do I really want this the sex is fucking insane but do I need her with all the emotional bull shit or was it all a manifestation of greed. Wanting what I couln't have?

Her hand make's its way to my nipple she pinches then kisses it, and that- That small gesture began a whole new round of the greatest sex I've ever had

.

Ccccvvccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Hey guy.

I hope you guys liked that both Jane's and Christophers aspects of there sex session.

Christopher is confused, does he want jane?

.

Tell me yours ill tell you mine.
Cherrywar(jwar)

KanyeInterruptedMe