Touch me

#jachi
It was dark, the cold breeze doing nothing to calm me. We've spent do much time on this - this story of with Jane and Chris always together either in harmony or at odds.

I am to young for this, I need other adventures not just looming over what the man beside me is going to do once we pull over.

He slowed until we come to a stand still. The moment of dread the unknown. His alights but what will he do...

Christopher led me into a bright white building, it shone in the night the people who owned it must have mad gardening skills it seemed like a jungle of well trimmed, matured hedges and plant so serene.

His black suit pants defined his ass so well I wished i could grab it but that would mean weakness succumbing to his very sexy body, the white shirt he wore with folded sleeves trasing his oh so delicious chest.

"We are here." He stated standing outside a door, he opend it and on the inside was a massage table with all sorts of oils beside it; i went in hesitation clear in my strides and stood before him as he locked us in.

"Strip!" He demanded.

"I'm not a mindless slave." I say but do it any way .

Once undressed I lay on the table completely naked. This didn't seem all that bad.

He licked every single part of my body lightly runs his fingers though every part like a feather explore me, learning every dip every curve ever scar , I'm in heaven floating in the light blue atmosphere away from mortals, goodness gracious his good with his Tongue.

He grabs hold of my knees keeping my core open to him while he kisses up my thigh his lips  on my skin is like  a jab of pleasure he hasn't gotten to my core yet im i moaning withering mess panting out his name his hard i can feel it brushing my t...

He grabs hold of my knees keeping my core open to him while he kisses up my thigh his lips  on my skin is like  a jab of pleasure he hasn't gotten to my core yet im i moaning withering mess panting out his name his hard i can feel it brushing my toes  i love that i have this effect on him .  
He looks up at me suppressing a groan before  he  goes down on me. Circlilng his thumb on my bud working his tongue on the rest I felt it so near so close it hurt, i was shaking in ecstasy my mind numn to everything but the sensations he made me feel. i wanted to come find my release and plan my next feud if this was the punishment but he stopped me at the edge dangling screaming for help.

"Put your dress on."  He said

Can you imagine, being so close to getting something pleasuring- anticipating with all your heart your sure about it only to have it snatched just as your about to get it.

"No."

An evil glint shown in his eyes followed by a wicked smile.

"Oh?" He asked daring me.

"You can't just leave me like this!" I yelled, "I was so close."

"Well that was part one of your punishment, but since you've decided on a stand. so be it."

He grabed my clothes every single garment and left me there.

After minutes of contemplating whether to following after him naked or if he'll be back my phone rings.

Yes! i have a phone! all I have to do is find it then call for help.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello sweetness, i've missed you so much..."

It can't be.. is it?

............,.................

Oooooh!!! Mama mia. I can't even

anselacorsino