Brute (r)

#jachi

"Take me."

"Where?" He asks, a sly grin plastered on his amazing face.

"Aaaah! I can't wait...just...please! Take me."

We are still looking at eachother, the anticipation driving me crazy I can't take it any more.

He began with slow long strokes that soon find power+ within minutes he was moving fast punishing my already swollen c*nt effortlessly moving deeper and deeper with each stroke. We were laid down on his bed while hr rid me like a bull, he is on top of me wiping away any trace of reality I was far gone- on cloud nine floating in lust and agonizing pleasure.

My build up has never happened this fast I can feel the wave within minutes I find my sweet release- exploding into a colourfull display of fireworks shaking all over from my head to my toes, he doesn't stop he doesn't ease his speed infact it becomes more rapid more pain-stakinly pleasurable my mind draws a blank it feels so fucking good i'm screaming out ; to the top my lungs not at all embarrassed by the sounds i'm making I give in to the euphoria I don't care anymore all I feel is him -his dick pounding inside me all I hear is the sound of flesh hitting flesh and what I see has me going further into a state of- goodness gracious!

He has a wide mirror the length of a queen sized bed to his king sized bed on the ceiling and I can see his dick going in and out over and over it has me clenching begging for release but I want to cum with him -he doesn't -lets me I collapse for the second time screaming out his name and he groans shutting his eyes its a win he can feel it to-he is also lost with madness.

"Jane." he grunts, "Oh! Jane!"
He shouts before pulling out of me and stroking hard on his penis, he cums-white,hot,thick fluid dashes out his dick flying to my stomach it was a beautiful sight seeing his dick literary jump up with no help at all to release his fluid on me it had me moaning hot and in-need I cannot wait for another round if there is ever going to be one. He collapes on the bed and closes his eyes, i'm tiered to so i wont thing about tomorrow and how he might kick me out i'll dream about him and how he has made me feel more than anyone ever has.

He leaves soon after I can feel the bed creak-I don't mind he'll be back its his room after all.

I wake up at around nine pm-I slept for ten -nine hours. my stomach grambling.
I need food.
He opens the door in all his glory causing a premature gasp out of me.

"Your awake." It come out of his lips like in a carnal desire. His eyes were hungry an entranced beast looking at me waiting to gable me up.

"No. Down boy I'm hungry."

"I am to." That had me hot and wet all of a sudden.

"For food..." I gasp swallowing a heavy lump.

"Its coming up." He say giving me a cheeky grin I know he meant the food and his grin definitely came from the word coming which is close in pronunciation with cummin- his such a child a complete opposite to what I've always seen. But all I saw was his hard length, his wood coming up literally standing tall before me.

"You're a brute didn't give me space to breath all through our adventure." I state trying hard to look anywhere else.

"How about this- shower, come out eat and I get you for the rest of the night prove you right and wrong just know if I prove you right it is because your so mesmerizing I can't control myself."

we had a deal

I showered remembering to wash my panty that has been receiving a really bad time since the incident in the club to today.