Higher

#jachi

"That is a crazy story I am sorry jane if I would have know..."

"But you didn't." Christopher interrupts in a rather rude way.

"How did you know?" The tall Mass of french sexuality asks reminding how I never got an answer to my question.

"All my employees sign a weaver. When there names are entered into "the system" when they are arrested i'm notified. My company is in partnership with the police donating funds...."

"Bribes!"

"No! Fund, to help the good guys stay safe and do there jobs better. what does yours do?"

"Feed sick kids in africa."

Its always africa. I was loving the scene before me, two men trying to prove there masculinity and humanity all for my gain. what woman wouldn't ?

They went on like this for an hour- a who has more or rather Bigger set of balls contest.

"Stop! Both of you have two, I doubt any of you has more."
Christopher grinned at me.

"It's debateble." Lapel murmured.

"Debate it later."

"How do the two of you know each other?" Lapel asks, christopher has an evil+ ego filled smirk, his going to speak. Well not if I can help it.

"We work together, it was late when he got me so I stayed in the guest room"

Lapel gives me a flirtatious grin while christopher gives him a frustrated look.

What? I know Chris he saved you, chris he cares, chris his hotter, Chris so on and so on but Lapel is.. well his... I don't know yet and I want to find out so stop it already.

Christopher in this angry fuse is doing things to my body I cant describe, his stormy dark eyes standing dangerously tall and proud it's everything you want in a man. I want to demand he push me to the ground and just go wild.

"Ris can you tell John to drop me off i'll see you soon im sure lapel needs to talk un+interrupted " I flush exiting from the two over grown children.

Lapel draws a long lazy kiss on my cheek before saying his final farewell.

Chris murmurs an angry  'excuse me' before following me out
and into the guest room where I retrieved my bag and put on my dried up dress.

"Follow me I want to show you something." He demands. Damn him.

We enter a room...his room. He closes the door.

"You called me ris." He states.

"What?"

"I've known you to damn long you call me ris when your flasterd, nervous thinking about us doing things I very much want to do." He responds right after pushing me. I fall back landing hard on his bed, four long posts staring down at me the flush white cover wrinkles beneath me, before I can form the sentence 'what are you doing?' His ontop of me straddling, his lips capture mine in a warm,hot, dazzy kiss.

He pulls my dress up above my buttocks revealing my pink lace panty and begins to stroke my cilt over the lace causing rushes of pleasure running all over my body.

"Your ready, your always wet and I know you only react this way to me." I'm a puddle of raging hormones and great euphonious feelings his touch definatley not helping I cry out then bring my hands to my mouth knowing all to well we're not the only one's in this house.

"You were right I have enough time to explore now it's just me and you," he slids off my panty all the way and throws it back. His pants swiftly positioning his core to my engrave nothing has happened but I'm a moaning, heaving mess, "Don't worry sound proof walls though I wish he could hear you moaning and screaming out my name. I wish they could all hear you."

Wait. Was this part of their macho man contest is that it?

He unzips his pants and drags them off followed soon after by his black calvin klein boxers,
His length is wide, massive, normal in height-average but big in width-fat and hungry-from the way it was propelled it was ready to eat me up, not ridiculously like what tv feeds us it should be but i'm worried on whether or not it will fit,  I gasp and cover my entrance with my hand he just laughs, how dare he.

"Don't worry it will hurt only for a second I promise after that you won't remember anything past the thought of 'this is the best feeling in the world."

"That's bold of you."

"Oh-darling I know you. You crave this pleasure heck your almost at your peak and we haven't done anything trust me."
In one thrust his all, all of him consuming me my eyes roll back, my head follows a loud high pitched sound I've never made leaves my dry lips he holds my head saying, "look at me, its ok breath." But I can't breath I'm feeling way to many things I'm afraid if I breath it might be my last

I felt a gush of pain followed by a wanting, a thirst I needed him deeper only roughly half an inch remained outside I wanted it all in Oh! It felt so good. I shook in ecstasy wanting him to move wanting the glorious feeling I know he can bring.

He wasn't long no but he was Huge in girth and still growing contracting inside me every movement causing me to vibrate. The walls of my kitty-cat received a surprise attack I could feel myself adjusting however, lossening to accommodate him before wrapping myself tightly around him. He was mine.

"Aah! You feel so good, so tight. Great scott!" He sighs.

This was like nothing I've ever felt pure un-dilluted pleasure, Oh! It felt so good

"I'm going to fuck you now." He says all I do in return is shudder.

Cccccvcvvccccccvcvvvvvvvvvcvcccccccccvcv

Hello everyone.

I just realized the comments in most chapters dont and wont make sence coz ive jumbled them. Bare with me im just trying to make the chapters and story longer for your entertainment.    

Was that to vivid? Not vivid enough?

Im glad there getting somewhere jane has been really holding out..

.    

Cherrywar(jwar).
@amberj115