a public kiss

#jachi
............Christopher.......

Who did this man think he was, now that I've had a taste of her I can't let her walk away not with him 'maybe after a year, years- not now, not this very second when all I could think about is kissing her senseless. So Iike a mad man I press down on the gas mentally drawing a middle finger to the {speed at 50) sign; making my way to her all familiar scent- her decor, her house.

with out thinking I pull over blood shot steping out the car* banging the door shut not bothering to lock it they can steal it if they want.

Without a single thought I stride to her front door and bang as hard as I feel, Jane opens the door dark cycles covering her eyes she was tiered in no less than hours, what did he do to her? "you shouln't answer your front door like that," I say through greeted teeth. I didn't want to show my anger but I just could not seem to mask it, "is he here?" She nods once and stands aside allowing me to enter.

"Darling wheres the sugar," he calls out in a gurf voice.

Damn him,he's already made himself comfortable in the kitchen making what smelt like coffee.

"Top draw." she answers following me in to the living room.

"Oh, hey, Christopher right." He asks Placing the two cups on a coffee table before holding his hand out.

I shake it a little to hard, a little to rough, his eyes squint in pain and a small bit of satisfaction sips within me.

"Can you excuse us," jane says before leading me to her bedroom.

"Why is he still here." I ask once the door is closed.

"Why are you here?" She asks.

The next question that left my lips was hard to think about, we didn't need to tell each other answers we knew, he was her ex love she needed answers and well I was a little possessive. but I had to get it out. "Do you love him?"

I stared at her while she sort through her thoughts before turning away from me and answering, " I dont know."

I hear a knock from a far but don't pay attention all I do is stare at her stare at the floor frozen. I wanted to shake her tell her to throw him out and I almost did when Sam called for her -she left I stayed rooted for a few more seconds before following after her.

I dont know what i'll do really, i'll have to let her go if she still loves him i'll try to make her see clearly
See what exactly i wasn't offering her anything rather than satisfying our sense of passion, tge attraction and euphoria that hung between us. I would walk away.

Outside her bedroom i stood in a small hallway that leads to the living room, I see none other than my newly founded bussiness partner handing Jane a dozen roses while Matthew sits and drinks his coffee. My heart aches in frustration I wanted to hit Matthew make him feel half the pain jane went through smash  his face into tiny pieces  and shove both men out before teaching this flushed beautiful lady who she really belongs to.

She hands the roses to Sam and introduces the two just by name.

"Christopher." He acknowledges me with a nod

And I do the same without saying his name.

He turns to jane and says "I want to invite you to dinner tonight."

Its already night you jerk, had she eaten? I've been more worried about my needs maybe her stomach is growling. Is she alright? What if it's to much? what if shes afraid?

Like I said I wasn't thinking I strode to her needed to make sure she wasn't hurting need to asure myself, i pulled at her left arm and her body come crashing to mine our eyes connected for just a second before I covered my mouth with hers. We haven't kissed like this,  no never like this.

 We haven't kissed like this,  no never like this

.............

Matthew and a french man who do you prefer.

Cherrywar.

@HannahRosie