sway (r)

#Jachi

  .................Jane Jordi..........

My hips are moving lustrously, I had no idea they could do that. I'm grinding on him pushing my sensually swaying body on him, he doesn't seem to mind infact he welcomes it moving close to me rubbing his body to mine.

"You move so well." He says.

"Your only saying that because your wearing a major hard-on." I reply.

"Hey! If you weren't moving so good I wouln't have gotten hard," he moves even closer and I can feel All of him I stress the word all because he seemed VERY accomplished, "you know I really want to leave here right now with you and that's me restraining my self. If I had my way I would push you to the wall lazily standing behind us pull up the hem of that sexy dress slowly kiss your neck till your eyes roll up to a point I can't see your pupils then I will know your mine while sensitivity rub your cilt so damn good rolling and rolling until you scream for release and I'm not selfish something you will soon find out, I will give you your sweet release and at the exact moment you come down from the high you underwear will have been moved to the side and I will bury my dick inside you then wait a moment for you to fully accommodate me because I go all the way in baby. I'll move, round and round my ass will go you can grab it if you want," he winks, "and then the rhythm will start and if I want you this much while your still clothed I won't hold back, like I wild horse running in the horizon I will fuck you fast, hitting you again and again, as your screams fill the room my groaning echoing you and darling I will give you exactly what you want and more, you will cum not once, not twice..."

"No?" I whisper letting out a shaky breath, we were so close to one another that I was drowning in his passion filled eyes goodness-gracious i'm so hot right now.

"No, because I want to hear you scream in pleasure I want to fill you vibrating on me over and over and know I did that I pushed you to such sweet heights," his eyes glaze over my boobs i'm breathing hard all the while rubbing them on his chest, "oh! Baby your so hot right now, lets go but before that." He pulls me to him rubbing my body to his, his erection rubbing the spot my belly dips to my vagina causing me to moan, all the while he's whispering in my ear, describing in detail how we're screwing, how his hitting my G-spot over and over causing me to crash.

"Oh, Fuck!" Was all I could say, I have no idea why i'm a slut all of a sudden,maybe it has something to do with the little pill sam gave me to calm down. "you should teach R. Kelly a few things you just made me cum on the dance floor." Everyone looking might have though the vibrating I had just done was a new dance move.

I needed to jump this man right there and then. What about christopher my subconscious swirled. No, his off limits my boss i'll get a law suit, get fired, get branded a whore. Funny the little voice in my head retorted, that you think your a whore sleeping with someone you've lijed since you met but going to bang this random guy is ok.

He wasn't just random he was freedom, finally getting to sleep with someone after six months of nothing, no strings attachex but hot intense sex i've never felt on top of that he isn't in anyway related my boss.

"I'm going to drop off Sam, and then i'll think about it."

"Don't think, meet me at the hotel i'm staying at." He give's me his hotel room key; kisse's me on the forehead and leaves.

I know what i'm doing tonight, or rather who i'm going to do.

I peeled Samantha off the french  gentleman-Ju-something) reminding her of her man as we headed to the car and took off.

"Wo, wo, that the sound of the police..." Sam sang over the song playing on the car radio, removed an unusually thin cigarette from the dash board and lit it before commenting, " I would make- not star in but make a porno on a lost girl and a police officer then call it. FUCK THE POLICE!"

"Is that a blunt, put it off i'm driving."

"It won't set in until we get home..."

I heard sirens, was that the song playing tricks on me? Oh,shit! I see red and blue lights flashing on my side mirror- they are behind my car, Fuck!

"Wo, wo, that's the sound of the police..." Sam sang through.

Cccccc.....ccccccccccccccxcccccccccccccccccxxcccccccccccc

Uuuuuuuuh! jane is in trouble.

Thank you all for reading update coming soon.

My question today is have you ever been in hand cuffs.
As always: tell me yours ill tell you mine.
Cherrywar(j.war)

@TheLonesomeFemale

And

2

(Im new to wattpad I've only read one story would you please recommend me some amazing books on here.)

;)