"Alright then. Hand me your phone."

He began to download the app and then helped me set up an account, deciding my username to be 'carterchase'. Once I had created the account he showed me how to follow him and I did, then taught me how to like our photo.

He followed the other boys for me then helped me choose a profile picture, which since I didn't take selfies unlike Ari, we used a photo of him and I. Then after that was done he pulled out his own phone and followed me back.

"There you go, you're all set up." He smiled and passed me back my phone.

"Thank you." I said happily and began to scroll around, trying to figure out how to use the new app.

Ashton scooted down in the bed and laid down, his arm going across my middle while I sat up, still messing around on my phone.

"Babe, it's like midnight, let's go to sleep." He mumbled after about twenty minutes.

"Fine, fine." I said and locked my phone, setting in on my nightstand and burrowing myself into the blankets.

Ashton accommodated for my body and we went to our normal sleeping position. Quickly, snuggled up in his arms, I fell to sleep.

When I woke up Ashton was already awake.

"Morning." He smiled down at me and leaned into press a kiss on my lips. "Go look at your Instagram."

I picked up my phone and my screen was crowded with so many notifications.

"Turn your notifications off." He said and I did that before going over to my Instagram.

Since I only followed four people it was easy to find the picture Ashton had posted of us this morning.

I was asleep, my head on his chest and my hand clutching his shirt like always, he was awake though, his head turned to the side pressing a kiss to my nose. Underneath he had captioned it 'Sleepy Car'.

"Aw." I smiled. "That's cute."

"I tagged you in it too."

"You did?" I asked.

"Mhmm. Go look at your profile."

I did as he said and when I went to my page, it said I had 157 thousand followers.

"Woah. I haven't even posted a photo." I gawked.

Ashton laughed at my expression.

"We can do that later, but now I need caffeine." He pressed a smiling kiss to my forehead then climbed over me to get out of the bed.

"Ugh, I don't wanna get up." I whined, Ashton chuckling as he pulled on some socks.

"Come here." He said and flipped off my blankets, scooping me up into his arms.

"Hmm, you should do this every morning. I could get used to this." I hummed as I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull myself closer to him.

"What did I get myself into?" He sighed with a peek of a grin and I kissed his cheek contentedly.

He set me down once we reached the kitchen and then it was my turn to hold a small person named Gracie.