Ashton was cutting onions for whatever he was making us when his phone began to ring.

"It's Michael." I glanced at the screen.

"Answer it." He said.

I hit accept and pressed the phone to my ear. "Hey Michael."

"Dude, you sound like a girl."

"That would be because it's Carter."

"Yes it would. Put the phone on speaker would ya?"

"Okay, you're on." I said and set Ashton's cell on the counter.

"What's up?" Ashton asked.

"Why the hell did you post a picture of you two on Instagram? Are you that stupid?" Michael scolded us.

"I called Adam and he said it was fine. Carter and I decided to go public." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Just making sure. Didn't want management all on your ass about this."

"Hey, watch your language there's children in here." I warned him.

"Oops. Anyways. Happy for you guys. I guess this means I can post the picture I have on my phone of Carter kicking Calum's...rear end area.... at footie."

"Knock yourself out bro." Ashton laughed. "Talk to ya later."

"Bye Michael." I said and hung up the phone for Ashton.

"I'm interested to see this photo." I laughed.

Ashton just shot me a grin and continued to cook dinner for us.

After a delicious meal of home made enchiladas I helped Ashton clean up the kitchen and then got Gracie in the bath before we watched a movie.

We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, with Ender and Gracie falling asleep on Ashton midway through.

I laid my head on his lap pulling Gracie to me and Ender leaned over as well, all of us using Ashton as a pillow.

I heard the click of his camera as he took a photo, then felt his fingers start to play with my hair.

When the movie was over I sat back up, lifting Gracie and putting her in her little sofa bed, then waking Ender up enough to send him up to bed as well.

Turning off the television Ashton and I walked up to my bedroom, quickly changing into pyjamas and then getting in bed.

He was pulling me closer to him when I spoke. "I want one of those Instagram things."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I want to post photos of us too and see what you and everyone else posts. It looks fun."

"Are you sure? I mean I'm okay with that, but people are going to be mean because they are jealous, and I don't want you to get your feelings hurt." He said in a warning tone.

"I wanna do it. If I'm going to be a part of this life with you then I want to go all in." I said, confirming what I wanted.