whats next?

Jacob looked at me with his charming hazel eyes, still the hottest thing i had seen for years, regardless of his puffy eyes and pale cheeks. Next thing I knew, we were kissing. Now, knowing Jacob, if he had healthy, his cheeks would've been bright red. The reason for this is that we had been staring at each other for a long time when he, leaned in. I had been waiting so long for this, so the anticipation for this was insane. The kiss got more heated and his hand slipped down the small of my back, the tension building. I pulled away, teasing him. "I love you, Jacob." "I missed you, and I'm never letting us get separated like that again." He said sincerely, while cradling me in his arms. I nodded. "How are you?" "I'm okay" he said looking down. "Babe you look awful, tell me what's actually going on" I insisted. "I'm recovering, and stressed, but you're making me feel a bit better" he said flirting. Just then my phone rang. I looked at him sorrily, it was my mom, so I had no choice but to answer the phone. "One second, Jacob" I answered, my mom sounded excited, "what's going on ma?" "Come home!" I have great news!" She continued. "Jacob and I are kind of in the middle of something" "fine. Be home in 15 minutes" "Okay mom" she hung up the phone. "What is it?" "Exciting news, apparently" I replied. "I can't wait for the meet and greets next week" "you are still going?" "I have to, I can't let my fans down, plus you'll get to meet more of my friends. You're still coming, right?" "Of course, Jacob" " I have to go", I continued. He nodded, pulling me into a tight hug. " Thank you baby girl." He whispered in my ear. "For what?" "Not leaving me." I looked at him shocked at his thought. A tear sprang from his eye. "Jacob I would never leave you." Please calm down." I said pulling him back into the hug and playing with his hair" "I couldn't imagine myself with someone else, and the younow fame is nice but it was really lonely before I met you" he said. "I just want you to know that you really are appreciated." I kissed his forehead. "I'm really proud of you Jacob" " Now get some rest" I cooed. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He said. "Yes babe" I said in reply, walking home.

What do you think her mom's surprise is? Sorry for a long time in between chapters. Any ideas for future chapters? Thanks for all the love! xoxo - Abby