playing games

(Jacob's P.O.V.)
(Friday) I walked up the stairs on Abby's front porch, it was 6:30. There was a football game at our school and we were walking together. I knocked on the door, and she answered almost immediately. "Hey" she grinned "hey" I said back. "You ready?" "Yep" I moved out of the way and she walked out, shutting the door behind her. We started walking, it was chilly outside, like 40 degrees. "So do you know much about football?" I asked "I know enough to follow along." she said "I'm more into baseball." She continued. "That's cool."  I replied. When we got to school we looked around for Amy, Derek and Joseph. They were supposed to be here tonight. We found Amy but Derek and Joseph were no where to be seen. We walked in and got seats and hoped they would find us eventually.

                 (Abby's P.O.V.)
I spent most of the first quarter explaining the game to Amy. Jacob just laughed the whole time. During halftime Jacob told us he was gonna go to the bathroom. Amy was spilling to me all the reasons why  she thought Joseph had a crush on her, when all the lights turned off, I couldn't see anything, when suddenly there was a voice in the speaker system. It was Jacob's. "Abby, will you go to the dance with me?" I was shocked. The lights came back on, and suddenly there was some guy handing me a mic. "Yes" I whispered into the microphone. The lights turned back on and Jacob walked off the field. When he was back at our seats I hugged him, he hugged me too, pulling me close. This was it. What I had been waiting on. God I loved him. Wait. love? That's a strong word. After the game was over we walked home in silence. When we got to my door he put his hands around my waist and kissed me. He pulled away. "I've waited so long to kiss you and know that you're mine. Just mine." I played with his hair. "Thank you." "For what?" "Making me the happiest girl in the world." he blushed "I'll see you tomorrow at 6:30?" "I'll be here." I replied walking inside.

Short Short Short chapter but just a part to bridge the last and next chapter.