dancing with strangers

(Jacobs P.O.V.)
I walked up the front porch and knocked on the door, her mom answered. "She's still upstairs getting ready, but come in." her mom grinned. "Okay" I smiled. I walked in and sat down on the couch, she sat down too. She was asking me about school when I saw Abby walk down the stairs my jaw dropped, she looked amazing. Not like everyday pretty. she looked like a model. when she made it down the stairs her mom took pictures of us, and she was of course, crying. When we left the house Abby took off her heels, walking barefoot. "What are you doing?" I asked "Have you ever walked 5 blocks in heels?" I nodded my head no "Yeah me neither, and its not gonna happen today." she said smiling.
(Abby's P.O.V.)
Jacob and I danced for awhile, eventually we left the dance floor and he said that he would go get punch for us. "Okay." I said. I was standing all alone when all of a sudden a boy came up to me. "Hi" he said shakily "Hey" I replied back. I had seen him a few times but didn't know his name. That's when it happened he peed his pants.. I just walked away awkwardly..wtf. I walked away from the embarrassing situation I had just endured, trying to find Jacob, he was no where to be seen. I decided to go to the bathroom to touch up my makeup. That's when I saw it, Jacob and some girl named Eva making out by the sinks, they had heard my heels and saw me. I just ran until I couldn't run anymore, I think Jacob yelled to me but I just kept going, hoping the further away I went from him the less hurt I would feel. I finally made it to the parking lot. I sat on the curb crying. How could I ever have been so dumb to think that Jacob would choose me over any other girl. I trusted him. I told him everything and I thought he did the same but I honestly I don't know what to think right now. Just then I heard footsteps behind me, it was a boy named Sean. I had never really noticed it before but he was really cute. Again, I don't know if this was me talking or the currently shattered heart I had that always seemed to get me into bad situations. Despite my bad judgement, I got up stop him and kissed him, he was shocked at first but slowly relaxed, we made out, and I had to admit that he was a good kisser. I slowly realized what was happening and pulled away. "I'm sorry" I said running away, deciding just to walk home. My mom was already in bed so I didn't have to explain anything tonight, thank god.
                  (Jacobs P.O.V.)
I feel so bad. I didn't mean for anything to happen with Eva, she was just talking to me and she leaned in and I didn't exactly pull away.. things got heated quickly and she pulled me into the girls bathroom. Point of story: 0 to 100 to quick. I don't even like Eva, and I love Abby. How do I always end up hurting the ones I love the most? I have to talk to her today and apologize. Like a lot.

                     (Abby's P.O.V.)
I woke up with make up all over my face as a result of me forgetting to take it off last night. I looked like a raccoon. Which just reminded me of that time I cried in front of Jacob and he made me laugh again by saying I looked like a raccoon. God I missed him. I just wanted to know why he kissed Eva, I mean I at least deserve some answers, right? Just then, some of Jacobs music pulled me out of my thoughts..

White Iverson, when I started
balling I was young, you won't
think about me when I'm gone.

There was no way to escape him, he was everywhere. I just knew that I would have to face him at some point. GOD DAMMIT.