bent not broken

(Abby's P.O.V.)
Jacob came home a week later, but he was on bed rest, apparently he had been stressed out, but over what? That's what I had been wondering. He always seemed so happy and relaxed, but I'm sure that there was stuff that I hadn't seen going on with him, but I wanted to help him through that, but I also didn't know how.
                               ***
Today is the day his mom is going to let me come over to see him, the first day that she's letting people visit. I decided to get ready, wearing Jacob's favorite shirt on me, and his favorite perfume, I made him smell all my perfumes one time and compare, and went downstairs to get lunch, because i slept in a lot. Jacob's mom said to come around one and it was 12:30. I made myself a sandwich and sat down, I had never been so anxious in my life, Jacob and I hadn't texted in a week and all he said is that he couldn't wait to see me. I couldn't wait either.
(Jacob's P.O.V.)
The doctors said I was still recovering from what happened. I hadn't had something like that since I was little. Abby was coming over today and I couldn't wait to see her, I hoped that we could hang out for the day, and that she didn't have to go anywhere else, we had ALOT to catch up on. My mom seemed to get all weird when I brought Abby up, but she wouldn't say what was wrong.

Hey guys! Thanks for the support! 300 views or 25 stars for the next chapter!