something in the air

(Jacobs P.O.V.)
A day after she told me she loved me I asked her out. She said yes, thank god. Now she's mine and I don't have to worry about other guys and her dating. Tonight her and I are going out. Alone. It's our first date and I want it to be perfect. It's not going to be a huge deal though, we're walking to get pizza. Shes such a blessing, I honestly dont know how i lived without her. On top of all the excitement building on the fact that we were having our first date, Mark, Blake, Mario, and Weston our flying out here tomorrow, and they're all staying at my house, it was going to be a perfect mess. We were doing meet and greets too. I couldn't wait.

                  (Abby's P.O.V.)
Jacob and I had our first date tonight and I couldn't contain my happiness, we were finally a thing. Jacob's friends were flying in tomorrow and I was going to get to meet them; also exciting. I decided to wear a pink sweater with a short black skirt and a cream scarf (media). It was 4 and we would be leaving at 5 for our date. Just then my new ringtone, Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez, started playing.

Can't keep my
hands to myself
no matter how
hard I'm trying
to, I want you
all to myself

I looked at my phone, it was Jacob. I answered and his voice sounded empathetic with a little excitement. I was beyond confused. "Hey babe." he said. "Hey, what's up?" I looked at the window to see him smirking at me, looking me up and down. "Hey, are you done getting ready?" "Yeah" I responded "will you come over? We need to talk." "Okay?"  I responded more confused than I was when the call started. He hung up. I grabbed my stuff and left, my mom was working, so no confrontation there. I rang the door bell, first ring was a charm, he answered right away. "You look beautiful, Abby." "Not too bad yourself Jacob." he grinned. He was wearing a nice shirt with khaki jeans, he really cleaned up. He took my hand and we went up to his room. We sat down and he grabbed both of my hands. "The boys got an earlier flight, they're tonight so I have to rain check the date." "Oh" I said, I completely understood, I was just so excited. "We can have one soon" he promised. It's like he could read my mind.

We hung out for 2 hours before we heard the door bell ring. Jacob looked so excited, I was too. He opened the door, and I saw a boy with a hoodie on and hair that drooped in his face walk in the door first, Next was a boy who had a soccer haircut with a quiff, and was wearing shorts, regardless of the 40 degree (Ferenhiet) weather outside, then came a boy with tan skin and bright blue eyes, also in a hoodie. But the  last one that walked through the door caught my attention the most was a boy with tall blonde hair, clearly achieved with extreme amounts of gel, and he was checking me out. Jacob's grip on my hand tightened. This boy was wearing a long sleeve red shirt, and jeans. He bit his lip, and he was extremely hot, like I'm melting, but he also looked like a total douche. Which I could've ignored in account of his beautiful eyes. Wait, what am I even saying? I told Jacob i loved him, and I absolutley meant it, Jacob was as hot, probably even hotter than the other boy, he's a total sweetheart, and would take a bullet for me. He was there for me in times when I  wasn't even there for myself, and I knew that he would do anything to make me feel better, and him cuddling me, made me feel a kind of safe that I hadn't felt before. Never could I ever leave Jacob, especially for a guy i just met and haven't said a word to. Wait, why was I even thinking about leaving Jacob? I couldn't have it any better without him. I pulled myself into reality, were there was an eerie awkward silence, Jacob and Mark were what seemed to be a staring contest, and the other boys took their turns in sharing confused looks. I squeezed Jacob's hand, "Babe, will you introduce me?" I said, breaking his stare. He looked down to me. (I was an inch shorter than him.) "Sure." He said, his mouth slowly forming a smile, and his face turning more red than it already was. "That's Mario." the tan boy with blue eyes waved. "That's Weston." The boy in the shorts smiled at me. "That's Blake." The boy in the hoodie with droopy hair waved. "and that's Mark." Jacob said rolling his eyes. Mark was the kid who was checking me out. "I'm Abby." I said they all smiled. More awkward silence. "So why are you guys all dressed up to the nines?" "Jacob and I looked at each other. "We were planning on going on a date tonight." We both laughed. "Oh sorry for interrupting the romance." Blake said sarcastically. Everyone laughed, except Mark, his fingers clenched together, and he wouldn't talk.  We all talked for a while, but eventually we ended up in the living room watching a movie, Mark and Jacob hadn't talked all night. Usually I liked when Jacob was protective of me, but this was a whole other level, it looked as if Jacob was about to start a fist fight, Right there, right then. I could already tell that there was going to be some drama in these 2 weeks that they would be here.

Put some more people on! Love you guys! 2.1k views omg! xoxo - Abby