strings attached

(Abby's P.O.V.)
After a while everyone went to Jacob's room to settle in for the night, they all looked pretty jet legged. I figured that it was about time for me to go home. I stood up while all the boys ran up the stairs to Jacob's room, except Jacob, who was shouting to them "Make yourselves at home!" Then he got up and followed me. He hugged me from behind and I turned around. "Jacob?" "Yes, Abby" I said "I love you" "I love you too, even though Sometimes I get Jealous" "Jacob, I'm yours." I said "Forever and Always" he replied. We kissed, and then I walked towards to door, "See you tomorrow?" Jacob said. "Definitely" I replied.

          The next day
                   (Jacob's P.O.V.)
I woke up at 10 to Mario and Weston yelling in my ear. I hesitantly sat up. Some how after they yelled Blake was still sleeping, but I didn't see Mark. "Hey guys where's Mark?" "He went for a walk, he still looked pretty pissed off from last night." Weston replied Mario interrupted, "Yeah what was that about?" "He likes Abby" I replied. "Makes sense" they all agreed. I looked out my window, her lights were on. She really should close her blinds while the guys are here. I texted her to come over, but after a while she still hadn't responded, that was weird. She usually texted me back right away. I decided to get breakfast and wait for a text back.

I was looking out the window when I saw something odd, Mark and Abby holding hands walking towards my house. What the hell was going on. I was pissed. They walk through the front door, Abby holding Mark in an embrace as they walk. "What's going on" I tried to say nonchalantly. "Mark got hit in the face" She said worriedly He looked up, 2 bruised eyes. Ouch. "What happened" I said. "I was getting ready and I looked out my living room and I saw a guy following Mark and then this happened" she gestured to him. Some how, even though he had 2 black eyes, I was still jealous of him. But I had the girl, he just wanted her. Right?

"Wanna go to the park?" Weston suggested. We all walked downstairs, Right when we walked out the door Jacob said "wait" he remembered that he forgot his phone. "I'll come with you" I said "we'll meet you there" Weston said. Everyone nodded. I ran after Jacob. "Finally some alone time." I thought. He sat down on his bed looking for his phone; it was probably raveled in with the messy sheets on his bed. I sat on his lap, a ballsy move, I know, but I also knew that we wouldn't have any time alone for at least the rest of the day. He turned his head towards me, "You don't have to be jealous of Mark" I said. "I know I don't Abby, I'm just worried you'll find someone better, he replied gloomily, while putting his hands on my hips. " Nobody has the Sparks you and I have, Jacob." I said leaning in to kiss him. He smiled through our kids for a little while, but stopped when he realized what was going on, he kissed back, and second by second things got more heated. I pulled away and got up, walking towards his bedroom door. "We better go meet up with the guys." I said. Jacob's expression mimicked that of someone who just got slapped in the face. "Come backkkk" he said reaching out. "Come onnnn" I said, already halfway down the stairs. I didn't want him to be jealous of Mark, but I did like playing hard to get.

Comment ideas for chapters too come! ily! xoxo-Abby