somethings and suprises

(Abby's P.O.V.)
He pulled me away from the party, holding my hand. We went out the side door and into Loren's (very private) backyard. He turned toward me and kissed the top of me head, what a great guy. "I have a surprise for you, baby girl." "And what's that?" I said teasingly. He grabbed something tucked deep in the back pocket of his pants. "Close your eyes" he simply asked. I did. "Okay open" he then said. In his hands were two plane tickets to California. "Are those what I think they are, Jacob?" I said. "Yesssss" he said, I was so excited I started crying, "For THEE tour?" "Yeah!" He squealed. "Awe babe I'm so proud of you." he picked me up off the ground by my waist and spun me around. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too Jacob."

they used to be best friends and "just friends" but everyone who looked at them when they were together knew they were something more, it was obvious they had fallen for each other , but neither wanted to admit it, at one point or another, they both fell, and fell hard. you could tell by the way she looked at him like he was her world, and by the way his smile radiated happiness when he looked at her, everyone could see it, them included.

Short Chapter. I'll probably post later today.