reunited and reengaged

(Abby's P.O.V.)
It was 1:01 and I decided to walk over to the sartorius' house. I knocked and Mrs. Sartorius almost immediately opened the door. "Abby!" she exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "Mrs. Sartorius!" I said excepting the hug. "He's upstairs", she plainly stated, pulling away from the hug. I nodded, and began to walk up the stairs. I was almost to the top of the stairs when I noticed my palms sweating like crazy, I was beyond nervous. It had been so long since we had seen each other, what if his feelings weren't the same anymore? I put my hand on the doorknob of his closed door but pulled away reluctantly. I decided to knock. After waiting a minute with him not answering, I went in. He was on his bed, faced towards the window, with his headphones on. That's why he hadn't heard me. I walked over to him and touch his should gently. Sparks. He jolted under my touch, and turned around, taking his headphones out. "Abby?" His voice was weak, along with his pale skin. No perfectly rosy cheeks, like usual. I hated seeing him this way. He immediately pulled me into a hug and we stayed like that for a long time, and that's the moment that I realized Jacob and I's love for each other was eternal.

Short update! Comments?