netflix and friend zoned

(Abby's P.O.V.)
The next morning I woke up at 10:30 to Jacob's music.

messed around and got attached
to you, friends can break your
heart too and I'm always tired but never of you. If I pulled a you on
you, you wouldn't like that shit...

His music always made me feel sad. How did he listen to that stuff all the time? I wondered what was bugging him so much last night. After our kiss he just seemed out of it... unless our kiss was what was bothering him. Honestly he was a good kisser, so I didn't necessarily mind being forced to kiss him all the time. I looked out my window and saw him. I texted him

a- I seriously wanna know what's bugging you, Jacob.

j- don't worry about it. Come over here. Don't worry about changing either. You look beautiful.

a- okay

All I could do was prepare myself for all the things he could say. Like, I don't wanna be friends with you (not likely) or something. I took my phone and my keys and went downstairs. I ate a banana before i went over and left my mom a note. It looked like she was still sleeping.  I closed the door and locked it back up. I knocked on the door and Jacob let me in. We went to his room without saying a word. I sat down on his bed; the music was still playing. "My parents are still sleeping." he said "Are you serious? How do they sleep through the music?" "Ah, sound-proof walls my friend." "Cool." I replied. He sat down on the bed with me. "Wanna watch a movie?" He said. We turned on Netflix and started watching a movie called "Pants on Fire".  Halfway through the movie Jacob started complaining about not having a picture to post, and he got a crazy idea, to take pictures of me. I looked like a complete mess so I hid myself. I ran into the bathroom to hide and he followed me. He ended up posting one. (In media) We went back to his room, and I punched him in the shoulder playfully and he grimaced in pain. Without his permission I moved his shirt to the side to see a huge painful-looking bruise. "Holy Shit Jacob." he just sat there shocked. "Do your parents be--" "No!" he interrupted. A tear rolled down his cheek. He looked down at the ground. "I was walking down the street one day by myself, and some kids from school cornered me and beat me up." That's it. I lost it, I started crying, Jacob didn't deserve that crap, no one did. I lifted his chin and dried his tears with my sleeves. He just looked at me. I'm sure I looked worse, I had mascara on. "You look like a raccoon." He laughed. I smiled. I walked to his bathroom, got some tissues and came back to his room. I handed him one and then looked in his mirror to fix my eyes. It was almost off. Whatever, good enough. I sat back next to Jacob on the bed and he hugged me tight. "thank you" he said quietly. "for what?" "always making me feel better" he replied. Our noses were resting on each other, his breath tickling my face. We stayed like that for a long time. Like a few minutes. I moved to kiss him but he pulled away. "Abby, you're really great but I don't want to start something and ruin what we have." "Okay" I said. I didn't want to start anything either. I didn't even like Jacob that way. Right? Right. We pulled apart. "I'm gonna go." " Okay" he said timidly. I could tell he didn't want me to go, and I didn't want to go either; but it's all I could think to do right then.

I miss you when I can't sleep
or right after coffee or right
when I cant eat. I miss you in
my front seat. Still got sand
in my sweaters from nights
we can't remember...

Short chapter today. Maybe another later? idk. Happy Thanksgiving!xx -Abby