thin ice

(Abby's P.O.V.)
It had been two weeks since the dance and I had successfully avoided Jacob since then. He had made so many attempts to talk to me, but luckily I was good at running away from my problems. All I had been trying to do was not think about him. I woke up with a text from Amy. She was getting the whole group together to go skating. That group including Jacob. FU--DGE. I don't try to swear, I really don't. I'm still really mad at him and I have the right to be, he lead me on and then cut me lose. Probably the worst thing a person could do. I was still heart broken, replaying that night when he kissed Eva in my head. I had to get ready, she wanted us to meet at 1:00 and it was already 11:00. I was wearing a long sleeved maroon crew neck with light jeans. My hair was slightly curled and I put on some mascara. I grabbed my phone, my coat, my beanie, and my gloves, and ran downstairs. It was 12:44 when I left the house and I figured it would take me about 15 minutes to walk to the rink. When I got there I saw Amy and Jacob outside the rink. Derek and Marin were supposed to be coming too. I walked up to Amy and I said hi and hugged her. I completely ignored Jacob. I thought if I looked at him for too long I might burst into tears. I stood next to Amy. I could feel Jacobs eyes on me, but I didn't look over. Derek showed up and Amy got a text from Marin saying that something came up last minute and she couldn't come. We walked inside and got our skates, I'm a size 9 1/2. Jacob was looking at me the whole time. I heard him talking to Amy about me before we got on the ice and that was the final straw. I couldn't deal. I hobbled over to Jacob (in my skates) and said "Stop, just stop, stop looking at me like that, stop talking to me, just leave it alone." I left him with his mouth wide open We had been skating for an hour and a half before I noticed Jacob looking at me again. I turned and started talking to Amy.
                     (Jacob's P.O.V.)
That's it, I know what I did was wrong but I can't stand another minute of her giving me the cold shoulder. I skated up to her and pinned her against the wall making sure she could do nothing else but listen to what I had to say. She tried to move my hand but I was determined. "Just listen, please?" I said out of breath. She rolled her eyes. "I never meant for what happened to happen, and it sure as hell won't happen again." she was looking at the ground. I lifted her chin. "Look at me" I exclaimed. She did. "I LOVE you Abby." I paused "you mean everything to me, and I know even though I'm a big screw up that you love me too." She opened her mouth but words didn't come out.

Cliffhanger. haha sorry. Check out my new story "Breaking the Ice" and add it to your library. ily you guys! byeee. xoxo -abby.