ch. 25

HI GUYS SO THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER AND ITD BE GREAT IF YOU GUYS COMMENTED AND VOTED AND YANNO JUST STAYED ACTIVE AND MAYBE IF YOU WANT YOU CAN DM ME SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS BOOK AND OTHER CHANDLER RELATED BOOKS! IM TRYING MY BEST TO KEEP EVERYONE ENTERTAINED BUT ITS REALLY HARD WHEN NO ONE COMMENTS AND LETS ME KNOW HOW THEY LIKE IT SO PLS DO !! I LOVE YOU ALL TYSM

//

chandler's pov:

i lied there motionless, clinging onto autumn's side as we cried together. i needed to know she didn't hate me, i needed to know this was for the better. "do you really hate me, dear?" i tried again for about the twentieth time without receiving an answer. it was taking all i have not to hurt anyone and break everything. she was my source of happiness, she was the light of my life. i wasn't going to lose her over a fucking baby.

"no," i heard her soft, beautiful voice announce. i quickly looked up from the my thumbs and grabbed her as tight as i could, ignoring her initial reaction which was to tense at my touch. "i'm so sorry, princess," i spoke, tak

ing in her scent once more. i don't know what i would've done to myself if i had lost my autumn.

"that doesn't mean i forgive you," she admitted, keeping her arms away from mine. i took in a deep breath, trying to control my anger, although it didn't work to my advantage, autumn saw through me.

"you have no right to be angry," she spat, still not turning her attention towards me. i rolled my eyes, clenching my fists.

"don't fucking talk to me like that." i demanded, clenching my teeth so hard i was surprised they didn't break and chip.

she looked up at me, a hurt expression apparent on her face. i instantly regretted the way i spoke to her.

"i'm sorry, love. i shouldn't be rough. you're right, what i did was wrong. but it was what's best for us, you know that." i ran my hands through my hair as i spoke, feeling the tension in the room lighten.

"are you sure>' my autumn spoke with a more loving tone this time, keeping her eyes locked with mine as she spoke, and i knew this was progress. i was sure the baby she was carrying had to be dead, so i=all i had to worry about was keeping my autumn to myself. we had come so far since the moment i took her, i didn't want to start all over again. she was my love, she was my life. without her i was nothing, and i don't know how i survived off of stalking her for so long. i needed her. i needed to breath her, i needed to feel every fragment of her body for as long as i live.

i sighed in relief at her words and began to stroke her arm once more. "yes, princess. i'm positive. let's get you to bed, you've had a long day." i smiled lightly and brought her into our shared bedroom, the pounding in my head beginning to reduce. i felt strange, as if i hadn't done the job. but at the same time, i knew autumn was bleeding and i knew she was hurt, i knew there was no way she could still be carrying the child. little did i know, i was far from wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

"lay down," i instructed, examining the now large bump that had grown on autumn's stomach. i had done so much damage to her yesterday, this was impossible. especially considering the fact she had just announced her pregnancy and she now had a full nine month baby bump.

"I'm sorry," she cried, holding on tight to my hand. "i had no idea this was going to happen, or even how it happened. i'm so sorry, it's not my fault." she pleaded, obviously thinking she was going to be punished. i knew this wasn't her fault, there was no reason to make her pay for something she didn't do.

"calm down, babygirl, i know this isn't your fault. this is impossible. i have no idea how it happened." i groaned in annoyance as i ran my hand over the large bump on her stomach. i knew what i was going to have to do. i was going to have to cut the baby out, although, i knew the risk of it killing autumn.