ch. 8

autumn's pov:

it's been weeks since chandler's shared his secret, and i'm strangely okay with it. there's not much i can do, and i love him regardless. he's my life, and he always will be.

"autumn, love!" i heard chandler call from the basement. he had stated he was going to cook me dinner, but it seemed like an unusal place to eat.

"yes, baby?" i giggled as i padded my feet along the cold, concrete floors.

"i've made you dinner, you'll absoloutely love it. please, sit down. you need to eat, dear." he instructed as he pulled out my chair, he set a plate of meat in front of me.

"chan, you know i don't eat meat..." i started. he began to cuff my arms down to the chair, a normal routine for him.

"you do now." his eyes turned black and looked straight at me, i felt them melting my soul and causing agonizing pain that i couldn't feel.

"you're right, i do now." i blurted out. a smile twitched upon chandler's lips and his eyes suddenly returned to their normal state. blue.

how does he do this to me? why am i agreeing with him?

"alright, autumn, tell me about your day." he sang as he cut up the unknown meat in front of me and gathered it on to his fork.

"it was lovely, thank you." he nodded in response and turned back to my food.

"open wide! here comes the airplane!" he smiled his twisted smile, leaving me to blurt out a laugh. his expression intantly told me he was serious, so i stopped the laughter and opened my
mouth as he demanded.

"there. that's my good girl." he stroked my hair, fed me the rest of my food and sighed. i was beginning to feel extremely dizzy.

"chandler? i-i don't feel so well." he kept calm and stood by my side, rubbing my shoulder. "sh, love. don't be afraid. i'm going to take care of you. i'll be here." he inquired, leaving me helpless.

within seconds all my limbs went numb and there was a terrifying shriek escaping my lips.

"let's get you in the bath, yeah? you're in no position to fend for yourself." his smirk looked right through me, leaving me with the knowledge of just who i fell in love with.

//
THIS IS SUPER IMPORTAMT GUYS OK SO IM GONNA BE MAKING MY CHAPTERS SJORTER BUT ILL BE POSTING MORE BUT RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE ANY EVENTFUL JDEAS FOR CHANDLER TO DO W AUTUMN LIKE THEY DID ON THE PLANE SO IF ANYONE COULD MESSAGE ME SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT THEY WANNA SEE HAPPEN OR JUST COMMENT ID LOVE THAT PLS TELL YOUR FRIENDS OK BYE