ch. 5

autumn's pov:

chandler led me out to the car, fresh air filling my body for the first time in weeks. it was night, so the sun didn't exactly hit my skin.

he looked around while holding the door open for me, making sure no one saw me.

once i got in, he smiled slightly and let go of my hand, shutting the car door.

he got in the other side and started to turn on the radio, quickly switching it to a cd he had obviously made himself.

"what music is this?" i asked quickly, waiting for the music to start playing.

he didn't answer though, just looked at me with a huge grin as he took my hand.

the radio started to ever so lightly play classical music, something i was never fond of, but now that i look back at it, it's become one of my favorite things.

"does this calm you?" i asked after a few moments of silence. the house we lived in was very, very far away from the outside world, it took quite a while to get into town.

"i wouldn't say that, autumn. you calm me because you love me and i love you. music kind of, helps, i guess." he replied, taking his eyes off the road for a short second to kiss my hand, then turning his focus back.

"chandler, am i ever going home?"

"no."

>>

after what seemed like forever, chandler guided me into the dining area, telling me to ignore everyone's stares.

we sat down at a booth, where he sat next to me, and not across, having my side against the wall.

"don't you want to sit across from me, like a normal date?" i laughed lightly, trying to find some sense of humanity in him.

"i like it better this way, i can keep you safe." he simply shrugged off the topic, turning his attention to the menues a male waitor had brought for us.

"how does water sound, autumn?"

i shrugged in response, but worked up the courage to use my words. "what about wine, chandler?"

"there's no way i'm letting you order anything harmful, autumn. you're getting water and that's that."

i shrugged it off and turned my focus to everyone around us. it was so different than where i've been for the last few months, there were so many people around.

chandler coughed as the food arrived, taking both our food dishes himself.

he merely took two bites and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for me to finish.

"now, i know this may sound a bit... weird, but why are we here?" i questioned quickly, not positive i wanted to hear the answer. chandler was just full of surprises.

"i can't bring my girl out to eat?" he moved the food around on his plate, a glimpse of untruthfulness behind his eyes.

"i'm not your fucking girl. tell me why we're here. now." i demanded, fed up with this constant bullshit. i refused to take part in any of this unless the boy who clothed me, fed me, and gave me a fucking roof over my head told me the truth.

he sighed, becoming a bit more agitated. finally, with one swift motion, he stood up, reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gun. within seconds, he had killed the waitress.

"isn't this fun, love?"

----------------------
OK SO THIS XHAPTER WAS BORING BC I STARTED IT MONTHS AGO AND JUST NOW FINISHED AND IM NOT INTO THE IDEA ANYMORE SO ILL COME OUT W A NEW CHAPTER V SOLN