ch. 7

autumn's pov:

i had safely landed after what i can most definitely call the most terrifying experience of my life. i wish i could say the same for chandler, but my heart broke at the sudden realization.

chandler's parachute had never went up, meaning he had fallen out of the plane. he was dead, there's not another possible answer.

i fell to my knees, shaking, praying for this to be a dream. the one i had truly loved was gone, and i couldn't even say goodbye to his body.

that is, until i heard him calling my name.

"autumn, love? are you crying? where are you?" he quickly ran through the trees to be by my side, my face wide with disbelief.

"h-how?" was all i could manage. i had just seen this boy fall out of a plane.

he sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "darling, i really don't want you to be scared of me. can we move past this?" he reccomened, slight irritation in his voice.

"no. i need to know. you knew the plane was going to crash and you just fell out of a fucking plane and here you are, alive and well, without a scratch. what the fuck are you?" i shook, backing up as i spoke.

he clenched his jaw and grabbed my arms. his eyes became a deeper shade of blue and he growled. "you don't need to fucking know."

i pulled my arm back in disbelief. how could he be hiding something so big?

"dammit autumn! you make me want to rip my own heart out sometimes! you're so ungrateful!" he slammed his fist into a tree, and when he turned back around, his eyes were completely black.

i screamed, never seeing such a thing in my entire existence.

he grabbed both my arms, shaking me. "i am hell, autumn. i'm every twisted thought you've ever came across, i'm the cause of every suffering human on this earth. i control you, as i control ever living creature so walk this fucking earth. i am sorrow and i am pain. i'm the devil, baby." he smiled, his black eyes staring directly at me. not like i could tell, seeing as the black overtook his whole eye, creating a sea of nothing but emptiness and black.

not being able to take in what he was saying, i fainted.

the things i get myself into.

//

tHIS WAS SUPER SHORT BC MT NEXT EVENTFUL CHAPTER IS ALREADY PLANNED OUT BUT I FELT LIKE INTEODUCING DEMON CHAN OK HAVE FUN GB PLS LEAVE FEEDBACK AND MAKE ME FAMOUS !!