ch. 3

"alright, autumn. you can do this." i breathed, looking for something of use to defend myself with.

i could hear his footsteps coming up the basement steps.

i debated whether or not i should run out the door and scream for help, but he'd either catch me, or there wouldn't be a car for miles. just my luck.

i went through the draw next to me, and only found a fork. a fucking fork.

i grabbed it, seeing as it was only thing slightly of use that i could find, and hid under the table.

the steps finally approached the kitchen.

"autumn.. i can hear you breathing." he sounded mad. really fucking mad.

i let out a small whimper while covering my mouth with my hand. big fucking mistake.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me!" he shouted, rushing towards the table, pulling me out.

"you fucking tried to leave me. you've crossed a line, autumn. you're putting a weight on yourself that you don't fucking want." he growled as he gritted his teeth, thinking about what he wanted to do with me.

i wasn't going to just stand there and let him hurt me, i was going to hurt him.

without thinking, i stabbed the fork into his back and ran like hell. before i could even reach the front door, a strong, cold hand grabbed my shoulder with force.

"why would you fucking do that?! i love you!" he screamed, punching me so hard i fell on the ground. he roughly grabbed my hands and brought them behind my back, cuffing them together.

before i knew it, he had thrown me back on the bed downstairs, staring at the obvious bruise forming on my face.

dick.

his eyes widened after a few minutes of staring at me with the most blank expression. "oh my god. love, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you. i'm so fucking sorry."

he started sobbing. he came closer to stroke my hair, me sitting as still as possible.

"you're such a good girl. i'm so sorry. you still love me, don't you?" he begged, using his thumb to stroke the bruise left on my cheek. it was silent for a moment, the only noise in the room being chandler's soft cries.

"y-yes.." i lied, doing my best to sound sincere.

"good. that's good." he smiled, standing up and reattaching the chain to my ankle.

he picked me up and placed me on the floor, a smile not leaving his face. he was so fucked up, it scared me.

"i was thinking about taking you out for dinner, princess. would you like that?" he smiled. his smile looked so normal, despite his psychotic mind.

to see him out in public, you'd think he's a normal teenager. you'd trust him with anything. you'd never suspect to wind up in his basement, needing a way of escape.

"i would love that," i sniffled, trying to do the best i could to get on his good side.

"great, baby. put this on." he handed me a dress. it went down to my ankles, covered my chest until my neck, and was long sleeve. it was white. it looked exactly like that creepy shit you see in movies.

i nodded, waiting for him to go away.

"oh, right. i'll give you your privacy, i'm sorry." he left the room after placing a kiss on my cheek and unlocking the chain around my ankles.

it'd be stupid to run away now, he was right outside the door. and to be honest, i'm not sure i really wanted to.

//

i'm soRRY IT'S SO SHORT AKDKMDKS i just wanted to like have them actually speak to eachother which they'll do more of soon ofc but honestly you'll see why autumn doesn't know if she wants to run away later ok so just be patient thx 4 a hundred reads 😌