ch. 17

EVERYONES FLIPPING IN THE COMMENTS WHICH I LOVE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT I CURRENTLY HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO PLS LEAVE GOOD IDEAS
FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT OK SORRY THIS CHAPTERS SHITTY

//

autumn's pov:

i woke up in the most excruciating amount of pain. i whimpered and reached out for chandler, begging for the pain to stop. his eyes widened as he looked down at me, but they slowly returned to normal size.

"what? what's wrong with me?" i insisted, beginning to get up. but as soon as i did, the pain in my legs began to spread, and i instantly fell down. i felt my head throbbing and my eyes burning, so i started reaching out for chandler.

"don't worry, princess. i've got you. sh, i'm going to takd care of you." he assured me, never looking away from my neck. i was completely and utterly as to why he was doing this, and i was not going to let it go so easily.

"fucking tell me what's happening!" i begged, not in the mood to put up with this shit. i was in pain, and secrets were not going to make me feel any better.

he grit his teeth and clenched his jaw, obviously annoyed by my behavior. "you don't need to fucking know. lay down and go to sleep. i'll go fetch you some advil." he demanded. i knew there was no use prying at him, so i gave up.

------------------------

chandler's pov:

it was the day after autumn had waken up in horrible pain, and as horrible as i felt, i was relieved. i knew that because of what we shared, how passionate we were, i became a part of autumn and autumn became a part of me. she belonged to me now, no matter what, and that's all i could ever ask for.

i watched her sleep, rubbing a strand of her hair between my fingers. she was now what i was. she was now a demon. thankfully, this would cause her to he weaker rather than stronger, due to the fact she had a sire bond to me. her love and devotion for me would be almost impossile to contain, and i loved that. the thought of that sent a rush of sensation through my body.

"c-chandler? what happened to the pain? i feel so weak.." she sighed, stretching out hed body. suddenly her eyes began to widen.

-----------------------

autumn's pov:

after i had woken up, everything was intensified. the sounds, for one thing. chandler's heartbeat was a very prominent sound to my ears. my sense of smell was heightened, for i could smell his scent even more clearly, which was a combination of mint and cinnamon. it was such an odd combination, but i was completely and utterly in love with it.

i felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. i felt so in love with chandler all of the sudden, i wanted to do everything i could to please him. i wanted to make love to him, stroke his hair, and confess to him my undying, perfectly loyal devotion towards him. it was extremely hard to contain these thoughts.

chandler just stood, staring at me. i was somewhat confused as to what was happening, but all i could do was jump up and attatch my lips to him. he grabbed my waist, deepening the kiss, making my heart skip a beat.

"follow me, darling. i need to show you something. it's important, you're going to love it." he moved his fingers away from my chin, causing me to frown. i wanted him to touch me every second of every day, and it pained me knowing it could never be that way. he led me to the mirror that hung on the wall which fit both of bodies perfectly in the image. it was the perfect picture to me, seeing us so close together. i quickly put myself together, careful not to embarrass myself.

soon after, i realized i had only been paying attention to chandler's reflection, not my own. when i had seen mine, i had noticed the various bruises scattered across my entire body. i had no explanation, and i was genuinely curious. nothing like this had happened to me under the care of chandler, so this was a sight for sore eyes.

i suddenly became furious for so many unknown reasons. i looked at chandler, begging for a sign. i needed to know what was happening.

"you belong to me now, baby girl." he whispered, his eyes never leaving mine. i looked back in the mirror, now only to see my eyes had turned black. i screamed at the top of my lungs, causing the lights to flicker and the doors to slam shut.

i was a demon.