They call it companionship

Start from the beginning

"Well I know that he left but I don't know where to," I pretended thoughtfully pursing my lips and shaking my head "but if you want you can come out with us tonight."

Caspian's brown brows knitted together and his forehead creased as he thought over the idea, "No, it's cool I'm just going to find Oliver."

He went to leave when I quickly grabbed Ivy's attention and cocked my brows expectantly in my brother's direction, my head tipping towards the door. Catching on she sauntered towards him.

"No, Casp you have to come," Ivy whined, her voice low "it won't be a good night without you."

Caspian frowned unable to deny the smug smile that broke out on his lips, "I'm sure you'll survive."

My friends having caught the gist of Ivy's intentions, both shook their head in disagreement.

"Please Caspian, it would be so much better if you came" Ivy assured him, persuasively batting her lashes in his direction. Her seduction was something that could never work on my brother but flattery would.

Caspian regarded her with a complacent laugh, "Yeah but I said to Oliver -"

"I'm sure Oliver won't mind," Chester spoke up, flashing Caspian a charming bright boyish smile. The two regarded each other for a second longer, Cas pausing to re-think over the offer.

"I guess he won't," Caspian suggested suddenly changing his mind. He smiled back at Chester and turned to look at me "Let me get changed then we'll go."

I nodded enthusiastically and silently thanked for having my friends here to persuade him. Using his arms Caspian pushed away from the door frame and stepped out into the hallway.

He went to leave but stopped himself from walking, "Oh and Chester?"

Chester's eye looked up to Caspian confused and shy, "Yeah?"

Caspian drew out a silence before speaking, "Did you do something to your hair?"

Caught off guard, Chester stumbled for a response. A blush crawled up his neck and his hand reached up and rushed into his recently tamed lock, "Yeah."

Caspian bit back a pleased grin, pursing his lips out instead and nodding, "I like it."

Chester's face flushed bright red and Caspian chuckled disappearing down the hallway. We all laughed at Chester's tainted pink cheeks. There was no denying that shade of red.

"So, Caspian definitely knows about your crush on him then," Ivy said through her giggles as Chester hid his face behind his hands.

"It's not a crush," Chester grumbled through the small spaces between his fingers. Groaning his hands slid from his face and dug into the crook of his neck.

"That was so cute," Fleur described, her lips pulled up into the biggest smile.

Chester simply shook his head, "You always blow it out of proportion, he does that all the time."

"Yeah, to you. Only you," I argued, turning back round to the mirror, watching him still as the blush failed to tame itself.

"It doesn't mean anything, it's just a joke," Chester attended to reason but it fell on deaf ears.

"I know my brother better than anyone, trust me when I tell you, it's more than a joke."

"He's not even out, plus he dated that girl the other month, Izzy. You said he was really into her," Chester insisted rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"So? He's dated a lot of people Ches, boys and girls," I said, pouting my lips and rolling on a deep cherry shade of lipstick.

Chester went to say something but Ivy cut in, "and need I remind you that you've also had experiences with girls. Don't completely disregard that time with me at your fathers Christmas party."