“James where are you going?” he asked me. I turned around to face him.

“Going to see Cassie.” I said simply trying to leave before I beat him up. I knew I wanted to do that but, Cassie wouldn’t want me to do that so I won’t. He suddenly got excited.

“Can I come?” He asked. I glared at him.

“No.” I snapped and left before I did anything I would regret. I walked down to Remus reading a book on the couch. I walked up to him trying to calm my temper.

“Ready to go?” I asked him.

“Yeah, what took you so long?” he asked me as we walked out of the common room.

“Sirius.” I spat out his name. We continued walking in silence. When we were about halfway there Remus broke the silence.

“Hey maybe we should stop at the great hall and get her some food?” He asked. Concern in his voice for Cassie.

“Yeah, good idea.” We then turned and walked to the Great hall. When we got there only a few kids were down here yet. 3 Puffs, 7 Ravens, and 2 Slytherins. One of the Slytherins was my least favorite one. Snivellious. He was just eating there by himself looking deep in thought. Me and Remus glared at him and went to sit at the empty Gryffindor table. We ate a small breakfast and brought some food back for Cassie. When we got to the Hospital Wing it was 5:45 and when we walked in Cassie was just waking up. She tried to sit up but groaned and lay back down. I know how much she hates sitting in one spot for to long. I walked up to her and gave her the food.

“Thanks, James I’m starving.” She said with a smile. I smiled at her.

“I brought someone with me to help keep you company.” I told her as she started eating. Her face fell I think she thought that I brought Sirius. I laughed.

“Don’t worry it’s not Sirius and none of that stuff he said is true.” I told and her face lit up.

“Well then who is it?” She said excitedly. I could tell that if she could she would be bouncing up and down. I waved Remus over. He stepped into her view and she smiled.

“Well hello Remus how’s it going?” She said.

“Fine, thank you.” He said taking a seat next to the bed. I called Poppy over.

“Poppy, how long is she going to have to stay here?” I asked her because I could tell that Cassie did not want to stay here on her bum.

“Until she can move without it hurting and then she’s just going to have to take it easy, but she can leave.” She said and I turned back to Cassie to see her face in a huge smile. Like I said does not want to sit on her bum all day.

“Oh, and boys,” Poppy called. “You can stay out of classes today I will write you a note because Cassie need the company.” I smiled then turned to Cassie to see her smiling again. I’m glad we get to stay with her I could tell you that it is boring in there with no one to keep you company.

Cassie’s POV

I was having lots of fun with the boys. They really got my mind off of things. They stayed with me the whole time. When they left to get food I was just sitting there trying not to think about what Sirius said but I couldn’t get it out of my head. Was I really ugly or just ugly to him? I asked myself. I heard a noise and my head jerked toward the door. It sounded like someone was opening the door. Maybe the boys were back.

“James? Remus?” I called with no answer. I knew it wasn’t the boys because they would have answered. There was no one else in the Hospital Wing because Poppy went for a lunch break. Someone came into my curtain room thingy with their back turned to me. They turned around and I saw Sirius standing there. I looked away trying to ignore him. He came over to me and tried to look at me but I kept moving my head to look away. I was ready to scream if I had to.