"Wth. This is a rule or you are asking me to be your maid?" Puck protest. "Who the hell Sammie is?" Puck yelled.

"My cat! My son! You have to take care of him too. If I found that he is sick or he look skinny, I will be your worst nightmare!" I yelled back.

"Why dont you just give trouty mouth to adopt him? He is his dad." Puck rolled his eyes.

"No way! He is my bestfriend. Emily just go and I dont want Sammie does the same." Finn protest.

"Well then, you have to take care of him." Puck said to Finn.

"Errr always." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Point 6. Clean the house everyday." Puck mumbled.

"Yeah actually that was Finn's daily activity." I said.

"Point 3. Make sure that Finn save his money to buy food stocks. What does mean?" Puck asked.

"My mom will send him money every month and Finn can be out of control sometimes, you just have to cook and live there about who buy the food, my mom will provide it. So make sure he dont spend much money or you guys actually him will be starving until the end of the month." I said.

"Emily, are you a housewife?" Santana raised her eyebrows.

"Nope but I will." I grinned.

"And I will be her husband." Sam nodded.

"Errr I mean you really think about those kind of housewife things perfectly." Santana rolled her eyes.

"I lived only with him far away from my mom so I have to learn about that and soon, I'll live alone in a big city." I said.

"Yeah become a california girl." Artie chuckled.

"You have to follow me to go there, bro!" I said to Artie.

"I hope so." Artie said.

"Is it a free friday?" Tina asked.

"Why?" Rachel asked.

"Dont you guys realize that it's almost over time and no one of us has a class and its fifteen minute to go to going home." Tina asked.

"Yep. You are right." Joe said.

"I dont even care about it." Santana lift up her shoulder.

"The question is have you ever care on something?" Kurt sighs.

"Well, I'm not talking to you, Lady Hummel." Santana said.

The bells rings

"To all student this is principal Figgins speaking. We got some problem with our study system so all the classes is over now and you guys can go home now." Principal Figgins speaks from the speakers.

"See?" Tina pointed at the speakers.

"Well, lets have a party tonight!" Puck yelled and walks off.

"Babe, you dont have to drive me home. Me and Finn going to buy our food stocks in ranchmarket first." I said to Sam.

"That's okay, baby. Bye, have fun you both." Sam kissed me then walked away.

"Ready?" Finn smirks at me.

"Sure. Come on lets have a party tonight!" I yelled as we walked into the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Los Angeles, CA.

We landed in LAX International Airport. I can see many hollywood stars came out from the same airport with us.