Chapter 1

Jayla P.O.V.
I giggle. "My boyfriend will kill me if he found out about this" I laugh as we sneak through the halls in the college dorms. It's our senior year, we have to make it count. And plus we only have 2 months left of college, then it's the real world. I decided to move onto campus my sophomore year. "Shush, you're making to much noise" Zenny says. "This is crazy, we might get kicked out for this" Ariah says. I laugh. We rush outside into the bushes. It's past curfew so if we get caught we are in serious trouble. We run over to the boys sorority house, the one that Malik is leader of. We walk inside, I took his key. We close the door then open the paint. "Let's get to painting" I laugh.

I wrap my towel around my body and pick up my phone. "Hello?" I mumble. "Heyo" my mom says. I smile. "Hi mom"I say. "When are you coming home?" She ask. "Um, probably tomorrow" I say. "Okay, awesome, Trey get down!" She yells. I laugh. "I'll talk to you later" I laugh. She laughs then hangs up. I put on my undergarments then some joggers and crop top. I walk back into the bathroom and take the towel off my hair. I bend down and flip it over and brush it up into a ponytail. I smile then walk out and look at Ariah and Zenny, this year we got to choose our roommates so I choose Zeneya and we both choose Ariah. She's been our friend since the end of freshman year. Their still sleeping. I open the door and smile. "Hey baby" I say, he walks into my room. I wonder if he saw the house yet. He sighs and sits on my bed. "What's wrong?" I ask then see the pink paint on his hands. I look away and laugh. He rubs his face. "Someone painted the sorority house pink" he sighs. I frown. "Now who would do that?" I mumble walking infront of him. He wraps his arms around my waist then lays back on my bed and makes me straddle him. "I don't know, but when I find out, they finna get it" he growls. I smile calming him. "Your smile always calmed me" he chuckles. "I'm happy that I make you happy"I say. "You know what else makes me happy?" He ask. "What?" I ask smiling. "Your pink-" I cut him off. "Malik" I laugh. He chuckles. I bend down and kiss him and he grabs my waist grinding himself against me. I moan then pull away. "You're not supposed to be here before 9 and when you are, the door is supposed to stay open" I say. "Im a rule breaker" he chuckles. I laugh then sit up. I stand up and he sits up. I walk over to Ariah and shake her. She groans. "Ariah Kingsley is here" I say. She shoots up causing her to hit her head on the top bunk. She holds her head with her mouth wide open like she wanted to say something. I laugh and grab an ice pack and move her hand and put it on her forhead. "Don't lie to me" she groans. I laugh. She holds the ice pack and I stand and shake Zenny. She groans. "Wake up Zeneya" I groan. I scream in her ear making her roll off of the top bunk and onto the floor. "Jayla Kamryn!" She screams while standing. I cover her bare breast and push her into the bathroom. "Hurry up and take a shower" I say. I hear her groan. I laugh then walk back over to Malik. He's laying on my bed scrolling through his phone. Someone knocks on the door. I look at the clock then open the door. "Always breaking the rules Malik" Daniella says, our dorm advisor. "You should be used to it by now, you know I gotta be the first to see my queen" he says groping me, I giggle. She laughs. "Don't tell the Dean I was here" she laughs then closes the door. I walk over to Malik and he chuckles. "What's so funny?" I mumble. He shakes his head. "Let me see" I whine. "It's nothing" he chuckles. I jump onto the bed and accidentally elbow him in his face. "Dammit Jay" he groans dropping his phone. "Oh my gosh baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that" I say. "It's okay" he mumbles. "No its not, you're upset at me" I say then pout. "Baby no I'm not, it was an accident" he says then pulls me closer to him. I look up at him and he bites his lip. "I'm sorry" I whisper touch his cheek. He smiles.

Malik P.O.V.
I look at Jayla copy down notes and she looks pale. She all of a sudden put her head down. I take out my phone and text her. I put my phone away and continue copying the notes while keeping an eye on Jayla. She shoots up and runs out the class. I get up to go after her. "Mr.Johson what Miss Anderson does does not concern you" the professor says. "Yes she does, she is my future" I say then jog out the classroom. I see her rush into a bathroom. I run to the bathroom and walk in. I see her bent over the toilet throwing up. I move her ponytail. She spits then hugs me and burries her head in my chest. I flush the toilet. I open the emergency box and take out mouth wash and give it to her. She gargles it then spits it out. "Baby what's going on?" I ask. She cries into my chest.