"What are you going to say at these interviews?" I spoke up.

She yet again pulled out another thing out her large purse, this time it was 4 typed piece of papers. "This is the overall gist of what I'll be saying in all the interviews. I promise I won't stray from the truth. You deserve to get your name cleared, and this is all my fault."

Niall and I read the papers over while Emily just looked around awkwardly. The subject was pretty well written and explained it all correctly. So once we decided we were satisfied, Niall went to his room to get his checkbook. It was very quiet between the two of us before Niall came back. There wasn't much to say other than, 'I hate you, you ruined my life.' So I just kept my mouth shut and waited for Niall.

He walked back into the kitchen with one check, neatly written with his signature and the dollar amount Emily needed. This was so black mail, but it felt even worse because we didn't know if we could really trust Emily.

"Here is your money." He tossed the check at her. After silently assessing it, she nodded while smiling and stuffed it into her walet. "I've notified my bank that they can not accept this check until tomorrow when I give them approval to cash it. That means you have to be truthful in the interviews, if you don't, then you don't get your precious money. Excuse me, my precious money. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal." Emily smiled, and then proceeded to put away all her visuals she brought. I have to admit, I was a little intimidated by Niall. He was very stern.

Emily got up, and the three of us made our way to the front door. Before she left she turned around and very quickly gave me a hug. I was stunned, although I didn't hug her back she seemed satisfied. She pulled away an smiled brightly. She turned to Niall and was about to give him a hug, but he put his hand up to stop her. She understood by the nod she gave and watched as Niall put his arm around me.

"You guys really are a perfect couple, and I apologize for getting in the way. I hope you two have a great life together." She sighed and smiled one more time. "Well Niall, I guess this is where our road ends."

"I guess so, Emily." He simply stated.

"Well, thank you for the money, and for always being there when I needed it. I'm sorry I took advantage of you like I did. You don't deserve that. I wish you the best of luck in your career. Bye babe." She smiled and took his hand, squeezing it a little.

We watched her walk out the door and get into her car. As she drove off I felt this unsettling feeling. I wasn't sure if I felt relieved or scared. I couldn't figure it out. I was broken out of my thoughts by Niall's lips on my forehead. I looked up and him and smiled at him. He knew something was different with me.

"You okay?" He asked. I simply nodded and he pulled me into a tight hug. "Come on, I have to get ready for sound check seeing as we have a concert tonight!"

                                                      ******************************

We arrived once again at the stadium for their actual concert. Niall and I have been watching Emily's interviews all day and she has been pretty spot on so far with her papers she gave us. The boys had a few minutes till they go on stage, so Niall and I put in our earphones and listened to Emily's live interview withTMZ.

"I think you should try to do a hand stand tonight!" Harry told Zayn. He just cracked up laughing and said something else to him.

I looked around the dressing room, earphones still in, and observed everyone. Harry was talking to Zayn who was still laughing, Liam was texting on the couch next to us, Louis was sharing a turkey sandwhich with El who had come to watch the show tonight. Lastly, Lou was trying to do last minute hair touch ups to all boys while Lux was following her around. I smiled, this was my family. I knew that each and every one of them would stand up for me and have my back through everything. Just like the incident with Emily and Niall, they were all there for us. That's family.

"What are you smiling at, babe?" I turned back to Niall and noticed I was still smiling.

"Just everyone." I realized that Emily's interview was over and she was probably heading to her other one.

"I love you so much Olivia. You've been so strong throughout this whole thing." I smiled as he gave me a long hug.

"Thanks Niall, but I couldn't have done it without you."

The guys started doing their pre-show rituals and got into their infamous huddle. "Let's do this poo!" They cheered before recieving their mics and starting to head toward the stage.

I smiled at Niall and gave him a thumbs up. He didn't think that was enough so he rushed over to me and kissed me. He was the sweetest, and he tried tickling me during our kiss which only made me laugh into his mouth.

"Niall!" I said his name in between laughs. "Niall, go! You are about to get on stage!" I pecked his lips one more time before he regrouped with the lads.

The countdown was going down and the girls in the stadium were screaming their heads off for the boys. The music started to play and they were just about to go on. I plugged in the headphones to my phone and was ready to watch Emily's next and last interview. She was all smily until they asked her one question. One question that stopped my heart for a few seconds and made me gasp loud enough for Niall to hear over all the screaming.

I looked up to see Niall, his face matched my horrified and uncertain expression. It was too late, he couldn't reach me, he had to go on stage. I covered my mouth and prepared to hear her reaction. One that I was certainly not expecting from her.

A/N: Hi guys! So I'm back from holiday and it took me a while but I got one updated for you! Hope you like it, yes it is a cliff hangers I'm sorry!! Stay tuned!

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. WYR date Leeroy or Marcel?

Please comment and vote, it would be much appreciated! Love you guys, Bye lovelies xx