Chapter:fourteen: together

My cellphone ranged at midnight and I woke up, grabbed my coat and ran to Nelson’s room. “Psh…Nelson? Are you awake?” Jayden opened the bedroom door walked into his room. She noticed that he was still asleep. She walked towards him and covers his mouth and slaps him on the head. He shouted a muffled scream through his hand. “shhh…” she says. “Come on!” Nelson wakes up, “where are we going?!” Jayden said, “the woods, hurry up.” Nelson put on his sweater. “you were serious?!” Jayden rolls her eyes, “ your gonna wake Wyatt.” Jayden walks out and Nelson follows. “They run quietly down the stairs and out the kitchen door.

            Meanwhile, Sussanah is on the phone talking to her boyfriend Georgio who is in camp for a year in Connecticut for hockey training. While sussanah talks to Georgio. Agnus is studying for honors trigonometry. While she is annoyed with hearing Sussanah talk with her boyfriend. “Sussanah can you hang up the phone, I’m trying to study.” Sussanah ask Georgio to wait. “Agnus just because you don’t have a boyfriend doesn’t mean I have to act to act miserable too.” Agnus gets frustrated, “but I can barly hear myself think.” Sussanah response,”look I’m in a long distance relationship, and this is the only time me and him can talk, plus the bill is ending tomorrow.” Agnus says, “your going to get us in trouble can’t you too at least text.”

            Sussanah rolls her eyes, “ baby, I have to call you another time but I’ll call you….no I’ll miss you more….” Agnus gets more annoyed, “will you hang up the damn phone!” Sussanah says, “bye” and then clicks. Sussanah glances out the window and sees Jayden and Nelson in the woods. “wow… speaking of love birds.” Said Sussanah. “What?” said Agnus, “Jayden and Nelson are sneaking off in the woods together, probably getting some alone time.”said sussanah. Agnus shut her lamp off and looked out her window. “It was so obvious that they were together, they way there always hanging out with each other, the way Nelson looks at her, I mean seriously…and now there sneaking off it’s romantic.” Said Sussanah Agnus laughed “your crazy I don’t think there together.”

            Sussanah gets out of her bed and Agnus is trying to stop her. “well only one way to find out” said sussanah. “ hold on where are you going?!” Agnus says. “what does it look like I’m going to spy on them.”sussanah gets her sweater. “but it’s a school night and where going to get in trouble, I mean if they like each other why is that our business maybe that’s why they kept it a secret.” Sussanah looks at her, “I’m bored, and I don’t feel tired, beside you made me hang up on Georgio.” Sussanah walks out the door and into the hallway. Agnus was torn between staying in her room and allowing her bestfriend to stay in the house and not getting in trouble. Either way, she knew that if Sussanah was sneaking out, she would be responsible along with her. Agnus sighs, “Wait for me…”

                        Jayden and Nelson are still walking in the woods and they use their cellphone to see in the dark. “ it’s pretty creepy at night.” Said Jayden. Nelson teased her, “are you afraid of the dark.” Jayden sarcastically laughed, “hahahaha.” They continue to walk through the woods where they heard crickets, and owls. “So are we close to this “magical hole” yet?” Jayden ignored him and continued walking around to look for it. Nelson stopped and heard sounds. “did you here that?” Said Nelson. “if your trying to be funny, you seriously need to work on your comedy skills.” Nelson gave her an evil look. “what the hell are you talking about?” he says “There’s something seriously out there!” Jayden begins to hear the sounds too. It sounded like footsteps. Jayden started to worry and held on to Nelson. “I think it’s another bear.” Jayden pushes him to go into the woods to check.

            “I’m not going out there are you sick!” Nelson shouted at Jayden. Jayden let go of Nelson and stood in front of him and the two began to argue with each other. Jayden shouted at him, “Shut up!” she yelled. “If your not gonna be a man and check, then I will!” Jayden walked deeper into the woods to see if there were any animals following her. As she removes the leaves, Neslon is looking at her as if she was crazy. “ are you trying die?!” When she went in to the woods deeper she saw Sussanah and Agnus spying on them. Jayden was surprised and began to scream. Sussanah started to scream along with Agnus. Nelson ran to see what was happening.