" No, no, no, no, no. I mean we want to have a family, but not yet. I was 2 weeks late a few days ago and I took the test, but nothing." Jules told me. 

" Oh, are you and John want a family soon?" I asked her. 

" We do, but not yet I mean I'm only 26 and he is only 30 so we--- Wait we are talking about you and Brantley here, not me and John. Listen I'm at the store now, but I will be there in a few minutes with the test. " Jules told me. 

" Thank you Jules. I owe you big time?" I told her. 

" You are welcome. I'll see you soon love?" Jules told me. Jules and I said our goodbyes and I hung up my cell. 

I got up and walked to the back of the bus where Brantley, Sylo and Fifi was all hanging out together. I looked inside and saw them all sleeping together. Sylo and Fifi was all cuddled up to Brantley and he looked happy with the dogs. I know one day Brantley would make a great dad, I just hope I'm not pregnant yet. I mean we just stated as a couple. I'm only 24 years old. We still have all of our lives to have children.

------------

By the time Jules walked in I was sitting on the couch trying to read a book. But for some reason I couldn't do it. When Jules walked in she gave me the test and I ran to the bathroom. 

" Where is Brantley at?" Jules asked me from the hall. I was peeing right now. 

" Him and the dogs are sleeping in the back room." I told her. I washed my hands and walked out. 

" Well, now what?" She asked me. I looked at the box. 

" We have to wait 3 minutes." I told her. 

" Well, let's sit down." Jules told me. We walked out to the living room and sat down on the couch. Jules looked at me. 

" What are you going to do if you are pregnant?" Jules asked me. I looked at her. 

" Well, I know what I'm not going to do. I just can't kill the baby, due to me and Brantley not thinking like adults." I told her. Jules was looking at her cell for the time. 

" None of you used condoms?" Jules asked me. We have sometimes 

" Yes, but not always? What if I am? What is he going to think?" I asked her. Jules looked at me and gave me a smile. 

" Whatever happens you have to tell him? How are you going to tell him?" Jules asked me. I looked down at my hands. 

" I have no clue. I mean I do want a big family and all, but Jules I'm only 24 year's old. I was think about becoming a mother at 27 or 28. You know marrying the man I love, waiting for a year and then try for a baby?" I told her. 

" 10 seconds left?" Jules told me. I was about to say something, but Brantley walked into the room. 

" 10 seconds for what?" He asked us. I looked at Jules, and she took the test out of my hands. 

" What is that?" Brantley asked us.

" Brantley, it's a---" I was cut off.

" Is that a pregnancy test?"  He asked us. I saw the look in his eyes. I knew he was getting pissed off. 

" Yes, Listen we need to--" I was cut off again. 

" It's mine." Jules said. I looked at her. 

" Wow, so you and John having a baby?" Brantley asked her. I looked at the test. 

" What?" Jules said. 

" Are you and John having a baby?" Brantley asked her. I looked at her, and gave her a look. 

" Well, would you look at that? Pregnant?" Jules said, looking at me. I think I had a heart attack. 

" Well congrates. Listen I would love to talk more, but I'm right in the middle of writing, so we will talk later. Let me know what John said about the baby?" Brantley told Jules. 

" Oh, yeah will do." Jules said to Brantley. Brantley looked at me. 

" How are you feeling?" He asked me. I looked up at him.

" Sick." I said to him. 

" Well, go lay down." Brantley said to me. 

" Yeah, I think I will." I said to him. Brantley gave me a kiss on my cheek. 

" Well, I'm back to work." Brantley said to me. I looked at Jules, who was looking at me.

" Thank you for doing that?" I told her. Jules gave me a smile. 

" I saw the look as well, when he saw the test?" Jules told me. She know's him a lot. I mean she has worked for him for 6 years now. She know's how he is as well?

" What are you going to do now?" Jules asked me. I looked at her. I wish I know? All I know is I have to tell him and soon. 

" I have to tell him." I told him. Jules walked over to me and gave me a hug. 

" Do it tonight after you dinner. Sex him all up?" Jules told me. 

" Yeah. I will. Thanks for doing this for me." I told her. 

" What are friends for? Call me and let me know when you do tell him?" Jules told me. 

" Yeah I will. Thanks again?" I said to her.

" You are welcome. Good luck?" Jules told me. 

After Jules left I sat on the couch thinking of the perfect way to tell Brantley. I came up with nothing? I might need to sleep on it? All I know is I need to tell him, before I do have this kid. 

--------------------------

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT?

UPDATES WILL BE SOON?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JULES HELPING ZION LIKE THAT?

HOW WILL BRANTLEY FEEL ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

FIND OUT SOON?

SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT, PLEASE AND THANK YOU?

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

BOBBY XOXOXOX!!!!!