Bite [1&2/10]

Author: ebabettex

[10:02 pm 10/07/2016] Jongin: Kyung Soo~~
[10:34 pm 10/07/2016] Kyungsoo: What
[10:37 pm 10/07/2016] Jongin: Kyungieya~~
[10:40 pm 10/07/2016] Kyungsoo: What do you want?
[10:40 pm 10/07/2016] Jongin: You- - -Do Kyungsoo met Kim Jongin because of Oh Sehun, because they're childhood friends and that's his birthday party. The alcohol flows and the music pumps hard through the speakers, Kyungsoo hangs out by the balcony with other old classmates and familiar faces; the spring breeze is nice in his face, relaxing after a long day in college. The location is expensive but that's Sehun – the rich kid with rich parents.

Kyungsoo needs another drink, he has finished six beers but it doesn't seem enough – after all, it's a Friday night and college is a bitch.

He stumbles through the busy living room, where the music is even louder and a bunch of people are dancing – he doesn't think the neighbors can be too happy about all of this. Sehun's parents promised a big birthday party and the 21 year old got just what he wanted, even if his parents were out of town.

Kyungsoo walks into the kitchen, spotting another male, someone he has never seen before - skinny jeans and a thin sweater over his upper body, as he opens drawer after drawer, looking for something. Kyungsoo comes closer to the fridge without removing his eyes off the skinny figure, startling him once he realizes he's not alone.

"Shit, you scared me" – the man giggles, coming closer and opening another two drawers at once. He's taller than Kyungsoo, has pretty skin and really nice bone structure. Kyungsoo mumbles "sorry" with a hint of a smirk in his mouth, he must be one of Sehun's friends, all of them are always so attractive. Kyungsoo takes out four beers and goes to the drawer next to the sink.

The sound of uncapping seems to interest the stranger, since he turns his face and walks to where Kyungsoo is.

"I've been looking for this for about ten minutes" – he says while grabbing the beer opener and having a nice smile on his face – "Sehun said it was the only one in the house"

Kyungsoo gives him a smile and intents to leave when his childhood friend comes in.

"You've been here forever!" – Sehun says, a bit too loud and not directed at Kyungsoo, but he steals one of the beers in his hands. The older rolls his eyes until he notices a red stain close to his mouth.

"Well dick head, if you would have said which drawer... there are like five hundred drawers here"

"What's that?" – Kyungsoo tries to nod a spot in Sehun's lip, the other automatically blushes and wipes his lips. The male next to him laughs loudly and with his mouth wide open.

"Was it Krystal?" – the stranger adds quickly, introducing his only empty hand in his jean pockets – "Damn, Taemin owes me 20 bucks"

"What the...did you make a bet about who I was making out with, asshole?" – Sehun comes closer and playfully pushes the other.

"Something like that" – he answers and avoids one of Sehun's fists. Kyungsoo has been there the whole time and Sehun just now realizes it again.

"Hey, have you met each other?" – Sehun asks nodding towards Kyungsoo and the stranger; both shake their heads and look at one another. The taller has a playful smirk in his face once his eyes land on Kyungsoo – "He's Kim Jongin, he's a dance partner. This is Do Kyungsoo, he's an old classmate. Have fun."

Sehun walks out of the kitchen as an awkward silence fills the room. Kyungsoo's fingers are starting to freeze as three beers are tangled in his hands.