Nothing On You

Author: serenadelee

(https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/550225/1/nothing-on-you-fluff-romance-exo-kai-jongin-kyungsoo-kaisoo)

"f I told you I was perfect I'd be lying
If there's something I'm not doing, boy I'm trying
I know I'm no angel, but I'm not so bad (no no no)

Kyungsoo allowed  the lyrics to flow through his mind. The members realised how he changed the lyrics so naturally and unexpectedly. The members subtly glanced over at Jongin who was nodding intently to the guitar strings plucking. They weren't sure if he noticed it but they did.

Kyungsoo looked up during a small short pause at the song, looking past Kris's head at Jongin. For that split second, Jongin looked up and met Kyungsoo's eyes before looking away and whispering to Baekhyun. The song choice was chosen specially by Kyungsoo after that huge misunderstanding they had yesterday.

It happened about three days before the radio show where they've been having countless of comeback stages and everyone's tired, patience thinning out with one another. Kyungsoo accidentally burnt their supper at three in the morning, dozing off at the stove. The other members were concern about Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo isn't one who dozes off while cooking.

Jongin chided Kyungsoo. Feeling tired and hungry, he wasn't thinking straight.

"You're in charge of cooking hyung, you can't just doze off and ruined our supper. What happened to 'perfection for everything?' If you can't even cook, how are you supposed to be perfect on stage?"

The atmosphere was tense and Jongin bit his tongue for lashing out at Kyungsoo. He knew it wasn't Kyungsoo's fault. He was tired, everyone's tired and yet...He ruffled his hair in frustration, heading into his shared room with Jongdae and Joonmyun, slamming the door behind him.

"Kyungsoo...Jongin he's just tired. Don't take his words so seriously okay? Forget about supper and sleep. We have a long day tomorrow. "Joonmyun came over, rubbing Kyungsoo's back, consoling the younger one. Kyungsoo smiled, shaking his head, brushing the matter off.

Luhan came over, taking Kyungsoo's hands into his own and leading him back to the room with Sehun following behind. Luhan knew about Kyungsoo's and Jongin cold wars between each other even from a few weeks before, They weren't as understanding towards each other as they used to be. But Luhan tells him that it's the exhaustion talking and words said when you're tired and hungry, aren't words that come from the heart.

If you see me at the party conversating
That doesn't mean telephone numbers are exchanging
I know I'm no angel girl, but I'm not so bad, no no no
You should know that,

The members were required to attend countless of fansigns, parties, interviews and what not. One thing that Jongin hated was to see Kyungsoo getting so close to anyone other than him or his other members. It was the day before where he saw Kyungsoo going around with Sehun, talking to the reporters, flashing one of his killer smiles to them.

He was with Kris when he caught a glimpse of a reporter, subtly placing a piece of paper into the pocket of Kyungsoo's blazer with a disgusting smile on his face. Kyungsoo seemed to have noticed, eyes darting around before smiling at him, and dragging Sehun away with him.

The moment Jongin entered the dorm, he turned to Kyungsoo, pushing him hard against the walls, startling both Kyungsoo and the other members. Kyungsoo winced in pain, glaring at Jongin for the sudden attack. "Kim Jongin what the hell do you think you are doing!"

Sehun and Tao went over, holding Jongin down, just in case he hits Kyungsoo again. Joonmyun went over, helping Kyungsoo, rubbing the area where he hit his back against. "Jongin, what has gotten into you?"