"Call it a Green Room. We're closing in on the grand finale, here. We want to keep you safe before showtime. How's the pizza?" He asked.

"I want to know what the game plan is." I said bluntly, not answering his question.

"Let us worry about that. We want you... focused, relaxed." He said.

"Well, I'm about to be pissed and leaving, so start talking, Chuckles." I snapped. Zachariah sighed.

"All the seals have fallen. Except one."

"That's an impressive score. That's... that's right up there with the Washington Generals." I said sarcastically.

"You think sarcasm's appropriate, do you? Considering... you started it all? But the final seal... it'll be different." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Lilith has to break it. She's the only one who can. Tomorrow night -- midnight." Zachariah explained.

"Where?"

"We're working on it."

"Well work harder." I snapped.

"We'll do our job. You just make sure you do yours." Zachariah snapped back.

"Yeah, and what is that, exactly? I assume I have to stop her, which I'm down for, but how? With the knife?" I asked.

"All in good time." Zachariah said calmly. I sighed.

"Isn't now a good time?" I asked, annoyed.

"Have faith."

-

They had left, leaving me to pace around the room. I pulled out my phone, debating on calling Dean and Sam.

"Ah screw it." I mumbled, dialing Sam's number.

"It's Sam. Leave me a message." His recorder said, beeping at the end.

"Hey, it's me. Uh... Look, I'll just get right to it. I'm still pissed... and I owe you a serious beat down. But... I shouldn't have said what I said. You know, I'm not John. We're family. You know, we're family. And, uh... no matter how bad it gets, that doesn't change. Sammy, I'm sorry."

-

I started poking the figurines, completely bored out of my brain. I started tilting one, accidentally making it shatter. I felt someone else in the room, so I turned around, slightly guilty.

"Sorry."

"You asked to see me?" He asked, making me clear my throat.

"Yeah, listen, I, uh, I-I need something." I said.

"Anything you wish." He said.

"I need you to take me to see Sam." I said.

"Why?" He asked me.

"There's something I got to talk to him about." I said.

"What's that?" Cas asked.

"What's it to you? Just make it snappy." I said sarcastically.

"I don't think that's wise." He said. I sighed.

"Well, I didn't ask you for your opinion." I said.

"Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?" He asked me.

"No. That's the whole point. Listen, I'm gonna do whatever you mooks want, okay? I just need to tie up this one thing. Five minutes -- that's all I need." I said.