- Chapter 11 -

"I don't know, man. Where's Ruby?" Sam asked, panicked.

"Hey, she's your hell buddy." I sassed. I was curled up next to Dean, staring blankly at the wall.

Dean took a swig from his flask as Anna walked in.

"Little early for that, isn't it?" Anna asked Dean. He looked up at her and shrugged.

"It's 2 a.m. somewhere." He said. Anna nodded and looked at me, curled up next to Dean, looking at the ground.

"You okay?" Anna asked me. I looked up at her and nodded.

"Yeah." I breathed out. Suddenly it started getting really windy and the doors opened, Uriel and Castiel walking in.

I quickly stood up and grabbed Anna, pulling her behind me.

"Hello, Anna. It's good to see you." Castiel said.

"How? How did you find us?" Sam asked. Castiel looked over at me, which caused Anna and Sam to look at me.

"Evie?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry." I said to Anna.

"Why?" Sam asked me.

"Because they gave her a choice. They either kill me... or kill you and Dean. I know how their minds work." She said.

"Originally it was Dean we were going to threaten, but we decided she would be more... fun." Uriel stated. I frowned and looked down. Anna grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.

"You did the best you could. I forgive you. Okay. No more tricks. No more running. I'm ready." She said to me. A tear slipped down my face as she walked over to Castiel and Uriel.

"I'm sorry." Castiel said.

"No. You're not. Not really. You don't know the feeling."

"Still, we have a history. It's just -" Castiel started but she cut him off.

"Orders are orders. I know. Just make it quick." She said. I looked down and smirked, feeling the demons coming.

Alastair appeared. He smirked at me as he held Ruby. I went to fling them against the wall but for some reason I couldn't. Alastair held up a hex bag, showing that I couldn't hurt him.

"Well that just isn't fair."

"No no." He tisked, flinging me into the wall. He threw me too hard and I went outside, my back crunching on the impact. I moaned in pain, not being able to get up. I saw Castiel and Dean both move to help me but caught each other. Castiel nodded at Dean and he went to get me but Alastair stopped him.

"Don't you touch a hair on that poor girl's head." He said to the Angels.

"How dare you come in this room... you pussing sore?" Uriel yelled.

"Name-calling. That hurt my feelings... You sanctimonious, fanatical prick." Alastair sassed.

"Turn around and walk away now." Castiel said, walking up to them.

"Sure. Just give us the girl. We'll make sure she gets punished good and proper." The demon said.

"You know who we are and what we will do. I won't say it again. Leave now... or we lay you to waste." Castiel said. All while they were talking I was slowly crawling towards them.

My back was healing but it still hurt.

I tuned them out for a moment, focusing on healing my back. It took a few moments but when it was done I was able to stand. When I looked back at them I saw them all fighting.