- Chapter 15 -

Sam, Dean and I all walked into a comic book shop and looked around.

"I hate FBI clothes." I complained. The boys shushed me and we all walked up to the counter.

"Uh... can I help you?" The guy asked us.

"Sure hope so. Agents DeYoung, Shaw and Styx. Just need to ask you a few questions." Dean said. We all flashed our badges.

"Notice anything strange in the building, last couple of days?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Well, some other tenants reported flickering lights." I stated.

"Uh, I don't think so. Why?"

"What about noises? Any skittering in the walls? Kind of like rats?" Sam asked.

"And the FBI is investigating a rodent problem?" He asked skeptically.

"What about cold spots? Feel any sudden drops in temperature?" Dean asked.

The guy grinned. "I knew it! You guys are LARPing, aren't you?" He asked.

"Excuse me?"

"You're fans." He stated.

"Fans of what?" I asked.

"What is "LARPing"?" Dean asked.

He scoffed.

"Like you don't know." He said. I looked at them.

"Live-Action-Role-Play." I answered for them.

"How do you know that?" Sam asked me.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about." Dean said.

"You're asking questions like the building's haunted. Like those guys and girl from the books. What are they called? Uh... "Supernatural." Two guys and a girl, use fake IDs with rock aliases, hunt down ghosts, demons, vampires. What are their names? Uh... Steve, Dirk and Emily? Uh, Sal, Dane and Emma?"

"Sam, Dean and Evie?" I supplied.

"That's it!"

"You're saying this is a book?" Dean asked.

"Books. It was a series. Didn't sell a lot of copies, though. Kind of had more of an underground cult following." He said, heading over to the bargain bin. We followed.

"Let's see. Um... Ah. Yeah" He said, picking up a book and handing it to me.

"That's the first one, I think." He said. I opened it and read aloud.

""Supernatural" by Carver Edlund." I said, looking at the boys. I flipped it and read the back.

"'Along a lonely California highway, a mysterious woman in white lures men to their deaths.'" I said.

"Give me that." Sam said, taking the book from my hand. He looks over it quickly and snaps his head back to the guy.

"We are going to need all the copies you have." He said.

-

I was lying on my bed in the motel with the boys, flipping through the books.

"This is freakin' insane. How's this guy know all this stuff?" Dean asked, reading one of the books.

"You got me." Sam said, reading a different book to Dean and I. I threw the book I was reading down in annoyance.

"Everything is in here. I mean everything. From the racist truck to – to me having sex. I'm full-frontal in here, guys." I said.

"You had sex?" They asked me. I rolled my eyes.