There was a video below and I clicked on it, my hands twisting together out of nervousness.

It began to play.

At first all it was was me and Ashton walking along the sidewalk, the video taken from behind us. His hand was holding mine and I was holding onto Gracie's.

Ashton leaned in and said something into my ear and I turned my face to look at him with a smile on my face. That's when he leaned in to kiss me which I happily accepted.

I remembered this moment.

He had whispered to me that I looked beautiful.

I also remembered it because I had been extremely embarrassed that he had kissed me so passionately with his mom right next to us.

The article continued below the video clip.

Total cuteness? I know! But wait until you see this next one, you're going to change your mind.

I hit play on the next video and my body slumped in the chair.

It was when Ashton had taken Gracie to see the elephants and was bringing her back over to me.

The video showed him setting her on the ground and her running across the sidewalk to me where I picked her up and spun her around.

Ashton then came into view again as he walked up to us and put his arms around us both and leaned in to kiss Gracie's cheek, a cheerful grin on her face.

Cute has just been taken to a whole other level ladies and gentleman.
Ashton hasn't confirmed his relationship to fans, but fans are hoping he will drop some details about her in coming up interviews where she is sure to be a topic. Though putting information aside, let's be honest, don't we all wish we could be this girl?

I finished reading it and exited the page.

If only they knew.

Next I searched a little more until I found a Twitter page about 5SOS updates and began to look on their page where pictures of me, Ashton, and my family were plastered across their page.

The most recent photos were of me and him on our special date night as we were walking down the street. It was a set of four photos. The first was of me taking off his hat, the second was me placing it on my head, the third was him looking down at me with a smile, and the fourth was me looking back up at him with a matching smile on my face.

Then I began to read the comments underneath.

'wow gold digger much?'

'I already don't like her oops'

'I like Jenna better...and we all hated Jenna'

I remembered the name Jenna. Ashton had mentioned her one night long ago, at the very start of our relationship. She was one of his ex girlfriends and they had dated for a year, twice as long as me and Ashton.

Being brave I typed into the search bar for Ashton and Jenna and wished that I hadn't. There were pictures of them, holding hands, hugging,...kissing...and she was beautiful. She had to be a model or something. I didn't even compare.

Going back to the other screen I read a comment that stabbed into me like a knife.

'Management must have hired her for publicity for the tour, don't worry guys she's just another press puppet.'

That wasn't true, I hadn't been hired by anyone, but that still hurt.

There was no way he would use me as publicity tool...would he?