"Me neither" the older- more annoying one added with a glare and she too followed her.

"You know you're supposed to let kids win sometimes" My eyes snapped to see no other than Quinn lounging across the sofa, with a smirk across his face.

"How long have you been there?" I asked awkwardly as he got up and walked up to me.

"Long enough to know your not a natural when it comes to kids" he whispered in my ear, and I froze, as he brushed his chest against mine. I couldn't move as he smirked slightly and ran his hand down my arm until he stopped at my hand which still held the remote. "Let's see what you're like with a bit of healthy competition." He murmured, his lips brushing against my earlobe causing the same electric sparks to run through my body, but this time I couldn't pull away; I was frozen as he took hold of the remote and then just like nothing had happened pulled away and turned to the TV. I was stood in the same place staring at him as he set up the game as if nothing had happened at all. I mean what did just happen? Did that really happen? Logic wasn't on my side at this point, why did he just do that? Do straight guys do that? No, I don't think so; somehow I can't imagine alpha Klaus doing that to a guy. So why did Quinn just do that? He's a werewolf so he can't be gay, can he? Maybe he just noticed my reaction to him and was taking the piss... yeah that seemed more realistic.

"I know I'm cute an all but are we playing or what?" He winked at me causing me to avert my gaze immediately to hide the red blush from showing on my face.

Come on Ethan pull yourself together man!

"Fuck you man lets play the damn game." What does he have to turn me into a swooning girl? Apart from his amazingly sexy ass body, his dark green eyes his light tousled hair... Damn you're doing it again! Man up Ethan!

About ten minutes later

"I demand a rematch!"

"I didn't think you'd take well to loosing" Quinn grinned, while I scowled at him in annoyance.

"I WAS WINNING UNTIL YOU..." I glared, but I couldn't finish my sentence as he raised an eyebrow at me amused.

"Until I what?" He prompted stepping closer to me; not letting me even begin to reply as he copied what he did to me in the game, and just like in the game I lost focus as he ran his hand down my side, but this time much more slowly and seductively. I shivered as his hand stopped at my lower hip. "Does my touch affect you that much?" He whispered in my ear. My heart was hammering inside my chest at this point. Was this my imagination playing some sick joke with me? My hands clenched into fists at my sides. I didn't answer him, and all too soon he stepped away, like nothing had happened... again.

"Chase are we going or not!" He shouted and was answered by Chase with a 'yeah, we're coming' I looked at Quinn, but he didn't even look at me again as Chase and Marcia came into the living room, followed by the two creatures.

"Bugsy going in the Ferrari with Chase!" Maria grinned.

"You have a Ferrari?" I stared wide eyes at Chase, and he laughed slightly but shook his head. "My dad has a Ferrari; he said I could use it while my old piece of shit gets fixed" he shrugged.

"You don't mind going with Quinn, and the girls do you?" Marcia asked in a seemingly innocent voice, but I glared at her. She knows I hate kids and well Quinn, that's just awkward, especially after what just happened.

"No not at all" I spoke sarcastically to her, but I don't think the others caught on, and with that, we all followed the girls out the house.

Would I say the car journey was awkward? Yes, I most definitely would. Whether that was due to the constant booming of a hideous collection of the latest R&B hits; made a hundred times worse with the backing vocals of the two whining girls. Or the fact that throughout the whole journey Quinn didn't say one word to me or even look at me at all. I wasn't sure, but the collaboration of both made me practically jump out of the car once we arrived. I hadn't been to a fair in ages; we don't get many of them around here. The main reason being we lived in a smallish town, so the nearest fairground was almost always hours away.

Marcia was jumping up and down squealing like one of the girls as we neared the entrance.

"I'm hungry" we all turned to glare at Chase.

"You can't be hungry; we've just got here!" Marcia sighed dramatically.

"Yeah well some people gotta eat, unlike you" Chase retorted as his eyes raked her skinny figure. Not that Marcia was one of those girls who was anorexic, but she definitely keeps a good figure and watches what she eats.

"Its called eating healthfully! And the only food you're going to get in there is going to be coated in a shit ton of sugar"

"That's fine by me, now I know I don't have to share" Chase shrugged, and Marcia's eyes widened for a second in surprise, before she composed herself and continued her glaring match with him.

"You wouldn't have shared, anyway" She muttered.

"Now you'll never know."

The fairground was so busy that with a groan my mood dampened slightly, not only was it busy; It was also midday and full of families with their little brats. Just then a child ran across me, and I nearly tripped over his small frame. I muttered a few curses under my breath, and the kid ran away crying.

"You know you really are the scrooge when it comes to kids" I heard him behind me, and I froze as his breath tickled my neck. I quickly spun my head around, only to freeze when I realized Quinn wasn't moving. My face was now just inches away from his, and I couldn't help but notice his smell, so heavenly sweet like mint ice-cream... My wolf agreed with me causing an involuntary smile to spread across my face, which I immediately removed because of how weird it must look - me smiling at him for no reason when he was so close. He might get the wrong impression... Which would actually be the right impression... Okay, I've just realized that we are both standing inches apart, staring at each other with our two friends possibly staring right at us. At the thought of Chase and Marcia, I stepped back quickly. Luckily I needn't have worried as both of their attention seemed to be caught up with each other rather than us.

"Your girlfriend seems to be getting close to Chase" Quinn noted as we watched the two of them have a go at a hook-a-duck stall.

"She's not my gir..." I immediately cut myself off when I saw him raise an eyebrow.

"Did you break up?" He pushed stepping closer to me again, but this time I stepped back keeping space between us.

"No"

"Then she is your girlfriend?"

"No.. I mean yes?" I replied like an idiot when I realized it came out sounding more like a question than a sure answer.

"Have you fucked her?" My eyes widened in shock, but he thought nothing of it and looked at me with real curiosity.

"I... we've been going out for years, what do you think?" I snapped sarcastically back, but to my surprise, he looked a bit taken back. I began to walk away from him, to go to Marcia and Chase when something grabbed my elbow and I stumbled back slightly out of shock more than anything. Back to face Quinn.

"You didn't answer my question," he said his green eyes seriously piercing into mine with such intensity, that for a few seconds I couldn't respond. I just stood there, looking at him as he waited for me to answer.

"Maybe I don't feel like telling a complete stranger about my sex life."

"Not a complete stranger" he corrected me with a sly smile gracing his beautiful face.

"Why would I tell you anyway?" I growled annoyed, roughly pulling my arm from his grasp and striding over to Marcia.

"Because..."

"UNCLE ETHAN!" I stood there as one of the girls lept at me, and I awkwardly caught her.

"You were saying?" I turned my attention back to Quinn, remembering he had started to say something, but I hadn't quite caught what it was.

"Nothing" He shrugged and walked away.