“GET YOUR ARM OFF HER YOU FREAK!!” James screeched. The boy took his arm off me and turned to James.

“Whoa calm down James, did you already call dibs.” The boy teased. At this I started laughing so hard I was crying and on the floor.

“What’s so funny?” the boy asked looking really confused.

“That’s *giggle* my sister *giggle*.” James said in between laughing.

“Really I didn’t know you had a sister. Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Well Sirius, I was going to make it a surprise and introduce her to all of you, but you had to go and ruin it by hitting on her.” James said after he stopped laughing. Then Sirius, as I now knew his name, turned to me.

“Is this true or he just playing a VERY cruel joke on me.”

“No.”

“No it’s true or No he’s playing a joke on me?”

“No, he is my brother and he is super protective of me so I would watch what you do.”

“Well I guess I will just have to try to get you when he’s not around.”

“That is going to be kind of hard depending I have all my classes with James and now he knows your plan.” I said pointing to James standing right next to me. We all walked to the train. I tried to pull on my trunk but it was just too heavy.

“Here let me help you.” Sirius said.

“Thank you, I am just going to say goodbye to my parents want to come James.”

“Sure, Sirius will you save me us a compartment.” James said turning to Sirius.

“Sure, sure.” He said distractedly. We started to turn away when he yelled,

“WAIT,” we turned around,” how are you in all of James classes if you are a first year?”

“Because my Godfather just happens to be Dumbledore.” I said as I turned around to leave I heard him say something like “Wow she just gets better and better.”

“You know I don’t like him flirting with you.” James said as we walked over to our parents.

“You don’t like it when anybody flirts with me.”

“Yes true but I don’t want you to get hurt and he is the biggest player in the school.”

“Don’t worry James I promise that when I get a boyfriend he will have to past your test first.”

“Okay.”

“Plus if I do end up with him and he breaks my heart you will probably break his head in so there.” We were at our parents now so we said goodbye and raced back to the train just as the whistle blew we jumped on the train. We walked around until we found a compartment with Sirius and two other boys in it. James walked right in and sat in the only vacant seat. I stood awkwardly by the door.