I was standing by the bag to find the black spandex shorts I wore under the dress when a pair of arms wrapped around me again.

"I don't want to go to dinner anymore." Ashton murmured into my ear. "We can just stay here all night, order room service."

His lips slowly dragged up my neck until they reached my jaw.

I was still in my bra and underwear and his fingers were massaging the skin above my
hip bone.

"You're distracting me from getting ready." I giggled.

"I don't care." He said and pressed his lips to the corner of my mouth.

I turned around in his embrace and I fitted my lips against his. Leaning back slightly I moved my arms to his hair and his hands began to run down the sides of my body.

I allowed him to deepen the kiss as he ran his tongue along my lip.

I let one of my hands travel down the side of his face and then carefully reached to my side and grabbed my dress in my hands. Pausing, I pecked his lips one last time before slinking out of his hands.

"You are such a tease." He whined and I laughed, jogging past him to the bathroom as he hit my bum lightly.

I dressed quickly and then joined him again.

Ten minutes before we left he changed into a grey tee with a black blazer on top and his wide brimmed black fedora.

I laced up my boots and he grabbed his wallet; we were ready to go.

Taking my hand he led me to the elevator, then out of the lobby and onto the Sydney sidewalk. Catching another taxi, we ended up at a restaurant called Rockpool Bar and Grill, and it was even more incredible than our hotel.

I felt almost under dressed as Ashton gave the host the reservation name and he led us back to a table that was in a back corner, far way from where most people were dining.

Like a gentleman, Ashton pulled out my chair for me and I blushed heavily, not used to being treated so well. Well that wasn't true per say, Ashton always treated me above and beyond like any girl should be treated, but today was almost over the top.

Ashton sat down in his seat and our waiter came to our table, his hair short and black and his appearance very young.

"Hello, my name is Andrew and I'll be your server for this evening." He flashed a bright smile. "What could I get you to drink?"

"I'll take a beer; whatever's on draft." Ashton answered and the looked to me.

"I'll just have a water." I smiled politely.

Andrew nodded and then left, Ashton reaching across the table to hold my hand.

"You know, this is our first date in Sydney." He brushed his thumb across the back of my hand.

"It is, unless you count our little grocery store expedition yesterday."

"Ah, I wouldn't consider that a date, that was more like me distracting you so my mom had time to make the cake and get the boys over there." He smirked.

"I guess you're right." I shrugged lightly and gave him a pretty smile.

"Okay, what's been your favourite date so far, not including this one because tonight's not over." He winked at the end.

"Hmm, probably our first one." I answered.

"How so?"

"Because, it was my first date ever. You were really sweet and I was so scared, but you calmed me down without even knowing it. Your face was so cute when you found out i'd never had a boyfriend before, oh and it was also my first almost kiss."