xvii - seventeen

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm going through some rough times. Writing is my escape though. 🙃 Also, read mission please.

Previously:

She let me inside and I immediately ran up to her room and sat on her bed.

Not too long after, she joined me and read her phone.

She read a text message and her eyes widened a little bit. "What's wrong, Y/N?"

"Indya."

Picture of Indya if you forgot:

The one and only beautiful Indyamarie

===

Y/N's POV:

Even though I want to spend this time with my girlfriend, I have to find out what message she sent Indya that made her practically skip school everyday since that day.

Girlfriend. I love the sound of that.

I didn't actually get a text message from Indya, I just want to know what happened between the two.

"Wh-what did she say?" Camila stuttered fidgeting with her fingers in her lap.

"I want to tell you Camila, I really do," I started, lying in the process. "But I need you to tell me what happened between you and Indya."

Camila put her head down, almost as if in shame, after hearing my words.

I lifted her head up by gently putting my hand on her chin so we could be face to face with one another. Her eyes were a bit glossy making me feel bad about the whole situation.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea bringing up Indya after our first date.

I pulled her into my embrace and she began to sob a bit uncontrollably.

She kept mumbling 'I'm sorry Y/N' whilst I stroked her hair.

"It's fine, baby." I kept saying into her ear. After a few minutes, she started to calm down and lifted her body out of my embrace.

"We don't have to talk about this right now, Camila."

"I feel so bad, Y/N. How could I do something stupid? What came over me?" She said asking no one in particular.

Me not knowing what happened, I just kept stroking her hair whilst she kept talking to her self.

"¡Dios mío!" She said out loud before standing up with her hands on both sides of her head pacing around the room.