vii - seven

( A/N: Last chapter didn't reach 20+ votes, but idc. Updated anyways )

Previously:

I had no other choice, but to chase her. She is a volleyball player, so she's still kind of fast, but not as fast as me.

I ran after her and tripped. I landed on her and we were met face to face.

"I never realized how beautiful your eyes were until now. W-well actually I have, but you get the point," I stuttered. She smiled.

===

Y/N's POV:

Camila's smiled faded and her eyes wandered somewhere else trying to distract herself from the fact that I was lying on top of her shirtless.

I have to take the advantage of her being distracted. I quickly took the shirt out of her hands and stood up with a smile on my face. I turned around and put the shirt over my head. After it was on, I felt a weight on my back.

I knew immediately who it was; Camila had jumped on my back.

"Can we talk Y/N? Just you and I at your place or the park? Maybe even at the pizza shop, anywhere is fine. I jus-"

She's so adorable when she rambles on and on. This isn't the overconfident Camila I always encountered, but the shy Camila and I'm loving it.

"Sure, let's go to my place. I have to grab my basketball gear first so if you could get off me that would be helpful, Camila."

Camila tightened her grip around my neck ignoring everything I just said and dug her head into the crook of my neck. I could practically feel the smile against my skin.

"I guess not," With that I walked over to the bleachers and grabbed my basketball gear.

My knee still hurts, but I'm no longer limping as bad as I was on the day it happened.

I walked out with my basketball gear and walked in the direction towards my house. I wish my parents were still here, but things happen. I just have to live with it.

"I'm sorry for everything," Camila said as we reached the porch and jumped off of my back.

"Don't be sorry," I have no idea why I said this. If anything she should be more than sorry!

"Actually Camila, sorry for what?" I asked whilst grabbing the keys to the house out my bag.

I unlocked the door and gestured for Camila to come in.

"Everything. Slapping you, getting an attitude with you, and..." She mumbled the last part as I closed the door shut and sat on the couch next to her.

"What did you say?"

"Lying to you."

"Lying to me about what?" Camila is so confusing sometimes.

"Nothing, let's watch netflix, yeah?" I nodded agreeing, deciding to let this go for now. I will bring this back up later. What could she be lying to me about?