ii - two

(A/N: 5 votes for next chapter update. last chapter got 4, but i'm feeling good so why not update?)

"You and Camila. What happened yesterday?" Normani asked.

"Nothing," I started off laughing. "She's just really sassy, but it's cute."

"Okay, I ship it. I'm going to text Dinah as soon as possible." Normani's eyes lit up as she texted on her screen.

"We barely even talk, but whatever." I said with a laugh knowing Normani didn't care either way because she ships everything and everyone together alongside with Dinah. I would've stopped her, but messing with Camila for a little bit is harmless, right? Except for the fact she may hit me all the time, but still.

We reached my house and I gave Normani a hug and went inside. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

===

Y/N's POV:

I must have fell asleep because Dinah and Normani both had my hotline blingin' more than usual. Their relationship is cute, on the other hand. ( A/N; Norminah all day )

Dinah: y/n! tell me everything

Normani: dinah baby they kissed too

Dinah: they did not, omg really

Normani: nah not really but camila was all up in her face like oOoOo the feels

Dinah: hoii , y/n im adding mila to the convo if you don't wake up in an hour!

Dinah: it's been five mins

She said I had an hour and gave me five minutes. That's Dinah-Jane Hansen for you.

123-456-7890 has been added to the conversation

Dinah: heyy mila

123-456-7890: hii. whos in this convo?

Normani: just me and dinah

Dinah: anddddd

123-456-7890: andddd?

Normani: yknowww ;)

123-456-7890: no, i really dont know.

Dinah: fuck this being discreet shit. y/n is in the convo! she isn't awake so i added you.

Dinah: can you help wake her up?

123-456-7890: no

Guess it's time for me to make an appearance. A grand entrance is always remembered for being grand.

Me: im up damn

Me: well hello cabello 😉

Cabello: y/l/n 😒

There was a sound coming from the living room, but I was too captivated in my phone to notice.

Me: how's your evening going? miss me?