xi - eleven

Previously:

No matter how much I wanted to continue, I wanted to take things a bit slow and see how everything plays out. I slowly detached my lips from hers to catch my breath. She was also catching her breath.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"Let's take things a bit slow. I really like you, Y/N, but I don't want to mess this up." She nodded at what I said and gestured for me to come lay back down with her.

===

Y/N's POV:

This all happened so fast, I didn't know what to do. Camila is my gir-. What?

Camila and I are dating is what I mean. I don't even know where to take her, but it seemed like the perfect time to ask.

I began thinking about the possibilities of where I could take her.

Maybe a carnival? Nah, too cliché. Netflix and chill? Not yet.

The kissing rock. Perfect!

The kissing rock used to be a place where everyone hung out. It was founded by Alison, supposedly, right behind the lake. It was usually a place for unrequited love to find requited love.

It became abandoned sometime this year. No one goes near it. It's like it was forgotten and all of the love that was founded there drifted away.

"Y/N?" Camila said snapping me out of my thoughts. She waved two hands in my face.

"Give me attention," She whined.

We were still in my room. A lot of time passed by where we just laid there enjoying one another's presence.

Not hearing a response from me, Camila crawled into my lap. I decided to ignore her to see what her response would be.

She kept tugging at my collar, deja vu, with a smile tugging at her lips.

"Y/N," She dragged my name. Every breath she took, she came closer to my face. I closed my eyes expecting a kiss, but she got off of my lap and ran out of my room.

"I thought we were passed the teasing stage, Cabello!" I yelled so she could hear.

"I thought we were done with this last-name thing, Y/L/N!" She yelled back.

Touché.

I slowly got up being careful not to hurt my leg as it is almost healed and walked downstairs to find Camila in the kitchen sitting on the counter.

As I was about to approach her, the doorbell rang. I inwardly groaned whilst she audibly groaned.

I went to the front door and Indya was standing there.

"Hey, Y/N. Can I come in?"

"Uhh..." I said at lost for words. Indya started to look confused since I wasn't giving her an answer.

Right before I was going to answer, Camila charged towards the front door.

"No you may not, have a good day." With that, Camila gave me a hungry kiss and closed the door on Indya which she stopped by putting her foot between it.