Chapter Ten- Baby I'm Amazed By You

Dan's POV

"Chris, PJ, let's go, its boring without Phil here!" He had only been gone for 5 minutes but it was boring, like I said. "Fine, I'll just neck this drink first," he swallowed it all at once and stood up. I left and PJ and Chris followed after me. "Right bye Dan, I'm going to bed!" PJ commented before disappearing off into his room followed by Chris close behind. I tried to just enter mine and Phil's room but it was locked and Phil had the key. I knocked on the door a little. "Phil baby?" I heard sniffles coming from the room. "Philly? Let me in?" I knocked on the door again and I heard the lock click but the door never opened. I opened it and walked in. Phil was lay on his stomach with his head pressed against the pillow. "Honey? What's wrong, have you been crying?" I heard a muffled no against the pillow so I walked over, sat next to him and placed a hand on his back. "Yes, you have, now look at me love," He lifted up and yelped a little, he had held his ribs and had a hand covering his left eye. "Danny, don't say anything, honestly, I'm fine," He took his hand away from his eye to reveal a purple swollen ring around it. "Oh.. my.. god," I pulled him into a cuddle maybe a little bit to hard as it made him squeak. "Oh.. Um sorry," I let go of him and pulled away a little, there was now silent tears running down my face now. "Babe, don't cry, its late, should we just sleep now?" He leant in, kissed me on the cheek and wiped away any tears I had left. "Yeah please," I returned the kiss and we lay down, I draped my arms around his waist. "Goodnight Daniel, love you," He snuggled into me more for extra warmth. "Night-night Philip, love you too," I kissed his head and we fell asleep in each others embrace again.

-

Phil looked up at me with his bright blue eyes and flashed me a smile. "Good-morning my beautiful prince!" His cheeks went a nice shade of pink and he crawled up and gave me a kiss. "Mornin' Daniel!" I looked down at him and shook my head. "Stop that,"

"Stop what?"

"Stop calling me Daniel, I hate that name,"

"Why? Its beautiful!" He gave me another kiss and crawled out of bed. "Come back!!" I reached for his hands but he was to far away. "No! We need to get up and get dressed! Vidcon starts in 1 hour!" He flung some clothes at me, a red t-shirt with pacman eyes and some black jeans, he pulled out the same t-shirt only blue. "We're wearing matching t-shirts! Isn't it adorable!" I rolled my eyes and Phil laughed a little pulling his old t-shirt off and putting his fresh one on. "Ok, now get changed!" He walked over to the bathroom to brush his teeth when he realised his eye again. Tears started to form in his eyes as he rubbed his fingers over the mark. "Phil! Baby!" I darted up and ran over to him wrapping my arms around his waist loosely. "Dan, I'm a monster," He whimpered, turned around and sobbed into my shoulder. "Shh, Philly, baby, it's ok," He shook his head whilst it was still on my shoulder. "No, no its not, the fans, what will they say, they will ask how it happened!" Wait... how did it happen? Phil never exactly told me how. "Phil," I took his hand, led him over to the bed and sat down with him. "How did it happen? You never told me, I need to know, was it something stupid like you walking into a door?" He shook his head and looked down. "Last night... I had left the night-club and I was walking past these two twins," twins? Maybe it was the same ones that laughed at me when I walked past. It all makes sense! "They threw me to the ground commenting on the fact that I was a fag," He seemed to cry more as he said that word. "I struggled up but they pushed me back down throwing punches at me and kicking me, sorry Dan," By now the tears were freely flowing down his face leaving tracks from where they were flowing. "Phil! Don't say sorry, you have nothing to be apologising for!" I knew a guy who could put some make-up on Phil's eye and make it barley visible. "Phil, we will go see someone, I know who we can see, he can put makeup on it and make your black eye barley visible," He nodded in response. "Ok, now you go get ready!" I groaned, stood up and got changed while he stared at me. "Problem?" I asked and he shook his head. "No, no, you're just to beautiful to not stare at." He walked over and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Heyy.... do I not get more than that?" I turned to face him. I was topless with my V-line showing. He stood back and observed my body. "Hmm... Suppose so," He wrapped his arms around my neck tightly and crashed our lips together, he brushed my lip with his tongue asking for me to let him in so I made a gap between my lips and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for a while until he pulled away. He pecked my lips a few times then let go of my neck. "Phil? You know me and you? We will literally take over the world one day," I heard him giggle a bit then sit on the bed. I slipped on my top and walked over to him. "What's so funny,?" He leant his head on my shoulder. "The way you say literally, say it again," I shook my head, what was wrong with the way I say literally? "Literally, literally, lit-er-all-y," Phil giggled again. "Now say zebra,"

"Zebra, the zebra literally ate the tomato," Phil pounced on top of me. "You're flipping adorable Dan!" My cheeks had a slight tint of pink at this point. "I'm not, get of me please honey?" I pecked his lips making up for it and he crawled off me and went to the top of the bed resting his head against the headboard. I brushed my teeth then walked back into the room to see Phil on the bed with his headphones in so I walked up and sat next to him. He noticed my presence and wrapped an arm around me pulling me in. "What you listening to?" He looked down at me. "A song... which represents you, a lot," I took a headphone out of his ear and put it into mine instead. The song was slow, I liked it. (Ok so you may now play the song in the side thingy.. >>>)

Every time our eyes meet 

This feeling inside me 

Is almost more than I can take 

Baby when you touch me 

I can feel how much you love me 

And it just blows me away 

I've never been this close to anyone,  

Or anything 

I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do 

I'm so in love with you 

It just keeps getting better 

I want to spend the rest of my life, 

with you by my side 

Forever and ever 

Every little thing that you do, 

Baby I'm amazed by you.

The smell of your skin, 

The taste of your kiss, 

The way you whisper in the dark. 

Your hair all around me, 

Baby you surround me 

Touch every place in my heart 

And it feels like the first time 

Every time. 

I want to spend the whole night 

In your eyes

(You may stop the song now...) "Aw Phil, that's so sweet," I pecked him on the lips and took his hand in mine. "Can that be our song Phil?" He nodded and placed a kiss on my head. "Of course my beautiful baby, I love you!"

A/N OMG I still don't know how many chapters you guys want... 5, 10 or 15... OMG I REALLY NEED TO KNOW :// BAII! :D