Chapter Nine- Homophobic Twins

Phil's POV

A/N ... Ugh... I'm writing smut for you! Be happy! And I'm sorry its terrible! I'm probably going to take it down or something because I wrote this chapter twice, one with smut one without ... So sorry for probably scarring you for life...

We pulled away from the kiss panting for breath a little. Dan, once again, pressed his soft lips against mine. We were lay down and I skimmed Dan's bottom lip with my tongue. He gradually granted my tongue access of his mouth and I explored every bit of it. Our tongues battled together and I ran my hands down Dan's sides and lifted his shirt over his head. I went to the side of his head and nibbled on his ear lobe. I left a trail of kisses down to his collarbone. I stopped there and bit his tender skin making him let a moan slip from his lips. I sucked on his skin leaving a love bite. I then started up my trail of kisses again stopping at his waist band.

He grabbed my t-shirt and ripped it over my head tearing it off me. I was being quite feisty considering I'm the innocent one. I looked up at him asking for permission. He simply nodded and I undone his pants button. I slipped them off and stroked his half-hard member through his underwear. I slid up his body making sure I rubbed our crotches together. Dan slid his hands down from my sides to the front of my pants undoing them and sliding them off. I continued with what I was doing only now his member was fully-hard. "Phil, you don't have to!" I shook my head, I really wanted to!I slipped down his boxers and stroked Dan's length as a groan escaped his mouth.

I placed my lips on top of his rocket. "Oh my god, yes, please Phil!" I got deeper and it didn't take to long for Dan to let a few more moans escape. "Phil... I think I'm gonna..." He came in my mouth and I swallowed every last bit of it. I slipped back on my own pants and stood up walking over to the wardrobe to get dressed for this going out thing. "Phil..." Dan panted. "How the fuck are you so active after that." I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to him flopping down beside him.

"Phil, that was amazing..." I cuddled into him and he wrapped his arms around me. "You've had better," I mean he had fucked about 20 girls in his life time. "Yeah? By who?" He questioned. "Some lass probably..." I snuggled into him more as he tightened his grip around me. "Doubt it, no ones better than you and so much for not fucking in a hotel." Oh yeah, I did say that didn't I? "Well, I was so damn desperate!" He kissed my forehead as I stood up. "You also could have bought me a drink first!" He gave me a cheeky wink but I just rolled my eyes throwing some black skinny jeans and a galaxy space jumper thing at him. I got changed and he done the same.

He straightened his hair tonight which disappointed me a bit. Bang on time there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted still adjusting my fringe in the mirror. Dan came up behind me and gave me a behind cuddle. "Dan? Do I look ok?" We made eye contact in the mirror. "Phil, you look more than ok, you look perfect as usual!" He kissed my forehead and let go realising PJ and Chris were waiting. "You love birds ready?" PJ asked. We nodded and I intertwined mine and Dan's fingers. "Babe, I'm ready to come out," I whispered into Dan's ear. "Great!" I heard Dan saying in an excited, childish voice. "What? I don't get a kiss?" He pecked me on the cheek. "That's all for now, ok?" I nodded and we walked out hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder.

The walk to the night-club was silent, I knew I wasn't going to get drunk tonight, I never got 'drunk'. We arrived outside in just about 5 minutes and Dan squeezed my hand as I hesitated to go in. "Philly bear, you'll be fine," I nodded and walked in with him. We found some sofa's dotted around the place. "I'm gonna go get drinks, you guys want anything?" Chris offered kindly. "Vodka lemonade for me please," PJ said. "Yeah , I'll have the same as PJ, Phil?" I got snapped out of my daydream to look into those chocolatey brown eyes which were beautiful. "Um I'll just have the same..?" Dan looked at me. "Babe? You sure, that stuffs strong?" I hated alcohol, any kind of it but I was going to try it, for Dan. "Um yeah, why not?" Dan shook his head in amusment as Chris walked off. "Philly? You know you don't have to drink just to impress me?" I nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek. Chris came back with the drinks.

I took one sip and pulled the sourist face ever. "Aw Phil! Chris, go back and just get him a pint?" Chris nodded and went back while Dan took my own drink and placed it on the floor next to his feet while he had his other in his hand. He lifted me and placed me on his knee. "You shouldn't of ordered that drink you know?" I nodded, I knew it was a mistake. "Oh well, you know for next time!" Chris came back with my drink. I took a sip, much better! I had a bit froth on my top lip and was just about to lick it off when I felt Dan's lip up against mine licking the froth of for me. "Aw thanks baby!" I placed a few kisses on his lips and he smiled at me. "My pleasure!"

-

After a few dozen pints I was starting to get a thumping headache. "Babe, I'm going, my heads done in!" I stood up and Dan stood up after me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck and we shared a passionate kiss. "Be safe, I'll be home in fifteen baby!" He kissed me one last time and I walked off. My vision was getting a bit blurry but I could tell as I walked past a pair of twins they gave me a scowl. "Fag!" One of them said and pushed me to the ground. I struggled to get up as I was a bit tipsy. The other one threw a punch to my face making me yelp a bit. They threw punches and kicks to my ribs, face, stomach and my private parts. This went on for about 5 minutes before they finally decided to leave and go back to the bar. I struggled up using the wall to support me and hobbled to the hotel in a lot of pain, Dan would be home in 10, how would I explain my black eye and broken rib cage to him?

A/N I'm sorry! Ok! I'm sorry! For 1st leaving it there and 2nd writing terrible smut... I'm tired and just want to sleep its like 12:20.. God let me sleep! And sorry for that title, its just, I WANT TO SLEEP!