The house

Hi! so, to whoever is voting thanks so much! i hope you enjoy this chappyter!! that ^^^^ is a pic of the house that they stay in. it looks amazing! right? byee xoxox love you! <3 <3

As the taxi pulled up somewhere.

i hadn't even noticed that i fell asleep, but as i opened my eyes, i groggily looked around the taxi.

i looked at my phone.

it was ten.

jeez, it had taken four hours.

the taxi man looked at me through his rear view mirror. 

he grinned at me, i looked back at him and smirked.

well, at least i tried, but it turned into more of a grimace as i was still uncontrollably sleepy.

"you're here."  he winked at me through the mirror.

"where?" i said fuzzily.

"LA?!" he said chortling.

"oh, right..where exactly? in LA?" i said, drowsily.

 "um, you're at the house that you'll be staying at over these three months." he said, obviously amused.

"oh, right. well, see ya." i said, paying him. and grabbing my bag.

"see ya." he said, laughing as he drove away.

i hoisted my rucksack over my shoulder and took in my surroundings.

i was outside what seemed to be a mansion.

it was ridiculously big and posh. 

i could see a pool and deck deck chairs, i seemed to be standing over a garage where at least two Alpine Renaults, a few 2016 scion FRS's were parked, i gazed at the cars longingly, through the glass floor.

i walked through the white marble square archway which led through to the large pool.

i sat myself on a comfortable white couch, relaxing in front of the of the pool, the sun was hot. i was soon stripping of my hoodie and kicking of my converse.

i lay back on the soft, plush white material. i let the sun beat down on me.

maybe i wouldn't even have to spend time in the house with everyone. 

hopefully, i could just spend three months here at the pool.

i slowly closed my eyes.

it was ten in the morning, but i felt as though i could sleep already.

i slowly started drifting of, the heat of the sun overpowering me.

"excuse me, are you Jordina Miller?" a chirpy a women's voice stated loudly from beside me.

 "Jordin..or Jord...doesn't matter which...just..not..Jordina.." i muttered, my voice sounding muffled as i was face down into the leather white cushion.

"sorry?"

i turned my head to look at the energetic blonde.

she was smiling enthusiastically at me. 

i raised my eyebrows at her.

"Jordin, or Jord. NOT Jordina." i murmured.

"well, i'll just call you Jor-diddly-Jordin!" she exclaimed, vibrantly.

"well, i'd prefer if you didn't, flanders."  i breathed.

"i might just have to anyway! i just have to have have a nickname for everyone!" she giggled.