Killer Lies: Chapter Thirty - Four ~ Amélie

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. Now, enjoy the last chapter of Killer Lies. Just don't forget there is the epilogue after this! ES <33

Chapter Thirty - Four ~ Amélie

"Oh Merlin, oh Merlin, oh Merlin!" Ginny screamed out loud. 

Luna smiled softly as Ginny breathed in and out; she bit her lip to keep from screaming out again.

The door to her bedroom opened and Mrs. Lorotora came in and said, "Stand by her, Luna, and hold her hand tightly."

Luna grabbed Ginny's hand as Mrs. Lorotora looked beneath the sheet that was covering Ginny. She looked and then came back up.

"Ginny, dear, you're not fully dilated so we're going to have to wait."

"No, no! I can't wait! Oh - Oh! No, get it out already!" Ginny growled in response.

Forty-five minutes later, Ginny still continued to scream and cry in pain. It was unbearable. It hurt so much and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. 

Luna looked at her friend withering in pain and wanted to cry with her but she knew she couldn't. She had to stay strong for Ginny.

Finally Mrs. Lorotora nodded; "Okay, Ginny. Now you're fully dilated. When I tell you to push, push as hard as you can. Ready?"

Ginny nodded, bit her lip and shut her eyes against the pain.

"Push!" Mrs. Lorotora said and Ginny pushed, screaming the entire time. "Again!" Ginny pushed again, biting her lips so hard she began to bleed as Luna held on to her hand tightly and whispered soothing things into her ear.

"C'mon, Ginny. I can see the head. One more, just one more big one." Mrs. Lorotora said.

"No, no, I can't!" Ginny cried. She felt as if she was being torn apart.

"Yes, yes you can. You're almost done. I can see the head too!" Luna peeked and then smiled at her.

Ginny nodded, tears spilling over her cheeks. She pushed one last time, as hard as she could and tried as equally hard to get the baby into Mrs. Lorotora's arms and not to blink it to Antarctica.

A cry rang out in the room and Ginny laid back against the pillows, completely exhausted.

"Ah, yes, there we go. Simply beautiful," Mrs. Lorotora's voice said through the cries.

"Is that right?" Ginny asked softly, her eyes closed.

"Yes, congratulations to your healthy and beautiful baby girl, Ginny." Mrs. Lorotora said; bringing her over to Ginny after being momentarily cleaned.

"A girl..." Ginny whispered astonished. "It's a baby girl," she said as Mrs. Lorotora placed the newborn in her arms.

Luna and Mrs. Lorotora than stepped out of her room to give Ginny and her baby some private time.

For a moment, Ginny just stared at the beautiful small baby, her daughter, in her arms. The baby's eyes remained closed. She pulled back the blanket and counted ten fingers and ten toes.

She smiled widely as she kissed her daughter's head in her arms, who took that precise moment to open her eyes.

Tears filled Ginny's eyes as she realized that her baby girl had the most beautiful silvery - gray eyes, just like her father.

Ginny's smile grew even more and she whispered to her daughter:

"Welcome, my beautiful Amélie Scarlett."