10. Amen

** I don't own the characters and some places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. I am simply borrowing them. But the ideas are purely mine. Thank you and now, enjoy. ES <3 **

10. Amen

Ginny decided to blame all the day’s misfortune on Merlin; Merlin was definitely, most definitely, the cruelest being ever to exist. She believed that he had something out for her, something seriously horrible, of course; there was no other way to explain it all.

She leaned back against her couch as she heard both Luna and Neville arguing about “the stupidity of reporters to believe a mouthful of crazy lies” as they rummaged through her kitchen; looking for what, she had no idea. She inhaled, running her hands through her hair and closed her eyes.

Her life was never simple. She couldn’t just have a peaceful and easy life. No, she had to have an unfaithful, famous ex-boyfriend and a lying, backstabbing ex-best friend.

Life just was not fair to her.

She bit her lip sadly as she watched Draco Malfoy walk towards her and sit beside her on the couch.

“Good thing I saw you.” he frowned at her troubled expression.

“Good thing really, you guys almost had to come visit me in Azkaban.” she sighed.

Draco smirked, “If there hadn’t been so many witnesses, I would have helped. Potter still gets under my skin.”

“He’s such a liar.” Ginny said darkly.

“Yes, he is,” he agreed as he patted her leg softly then inhaled, exhaled loudly and stood up, “You know what? I know just what’ll make you feel better!”

She eyed him suspiciously and in the corner of her eye, she noticed Luna and Neville both come out of the kitchen most likely curious to see what Draco was talking about.

“Sex is not the answer, Draco.” Ginny reprimanded him jokingly.

“Well, there goes that idea,” he sighed and then sat back on the couch.

“Are you serious?” Ginny jumped up. “That was your solution to making me feel better?”

“You’ve obviously never had sex before.” he mumbled and crossed his arms.

“You are serious!” She stared at him in shock.

“No, I’m not serious. Do you honestly believe that sex is my answer to everything?” he asked, a pout on his lips.

Ginny stared at him; she couldn’t drop the fact that he looked so bloody adorable when he pouted. Damn, Draco was getting into her head and he needed to get out.

“Is it really that hard to answer? Dammit, Ginny! Really?” he jumped up and stared down at her. She stood up to him with her hands on her hips.

“Yes, yes it is that hard to answer!” She hissed.

“Fine, forget it.” he walked to her fireplace. She watched him.

He muttered something and then her fireplace roared to life, opening her floo system. She gasped as Draco stepped into the fire, whispered a name and then disappeared.

Ginny stared at her empty fireplace in surprise. He left because she had offended him.

“Good job, you grump.” She closed her eyes and dropped back onto the couch.

She sighed and rubbed her temples. She was getting a headache.

It’s all Harry’s fault.

~.~.~