5. It was Hermione

** The charaters and some places do not belong to me. They belong to J.K. Rowling. But the ideas are purely mine. Thank you and enjoy. ES <3 **

5. It was Hermione

Bugger, bugger, bugger! She really should've listened to Draco when he warned her about reapplying her wards, Ginny thought angrily as she hid in her kitchen from the intruder in her flat.

"Ginny! Merlin's beard, where the hell are you? I know you're here! The protection wards were off. I don't know why but come out! We need to talk!"

Ginny leaned back against the lower cabinets and hit the heel of her hands against her forehead repeatedly. She couldn't escape.

Cornered in her own bloody flat, Merlin, she was livid.

She sighed loudly, brushed her vivid, red hair out of her face and stood up. "Ronald, that's no way to enter someone's home." She glared at him as he stood in her doorway.

Ron's hair was a little longer than when he had attended Hogwarts and his blue eyes were watching Ginny suspiciously as she made her way out of the kitchen.

"What were you doing down there? And who were you talking to? I heard a voice. A bloke's voice that sounded familiar." His eyes narrowed and he stared at her intensely.

The thing about Ron was that even though he joked around a lot and most of the things he said were complete rubbish, every once in a while he got things right. Excluding completely, the whole Hermione cheating on him with his best mate; Ginny thought bitterly.

"I dropped something and I was looking for it. And the voice was my secret lover who is lying on the floor right here in front of me. Would you like to see him?" She snorted as she grabbed the cat food out of a cabinet and called Artemis over so she could feed her.

Ron walked into the kitchen and cornered her there.

"Was what you said at the Burrow true?"

Straight to the point; he wasn't one to beat around the bush.

Ginny bit her lip. She did not want to have this conversation but Draco was right. Ron had a right to know since he was involved. But she didn't want to tell him everything. Maybe she could simply tell him Harry cheated on her. And when he confronted Harry, she knew that he would, the kneazle would be out of the bag. Harry would tell him it was Hermione and so she wouldn't have to be the one to hurt him twice.

Even though she knew she had to tell him, she played stupid; she had to the right thing, yeah, didn't mean she wanted to get started right away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ginny leaned down and scooped some cat food into Artemis' bowl. Artemis came running and rubbed against her legs before digging into her dinner.

"I'm not an idiot, Ginny. Tell me the bloody truth for once." He grabbed her around the shoulders and spun her around.

Ginny looked at him worriedly. She had to do it, she knew it but it didn't make her feel any better.

She inhaled deeply and then asked, "About which part?"

"Did Harry cheat on you or were you lying?" Ginny instantly ran a hand through her hair as she looked everywhere but at Ron. "Ginny, answer me." His tone annoyed her. He was demanding an answer.

She felt her temper rising, "Yes! Yes, he cheated on me. Turned out he had been for a few months when I found out. One day I went to his house and I found a blank paper but it smelled. It smelled like perfume! It had invisible ink and you'll never guess what was on it? Guess bloody what! It was a love letter!" Ginny hissed.